+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All Access Serious Question

Champ Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

All Access Serious Question

I graduate on Saturday with my Masters, my second degree from Tech. I will hopefully be moving away from Ruston in the fall to pursue a PhD somewhere.

This means I will no longer be able to take advantage of the inestimable luxury of attending any game.

My question is, is the All Access package worth it? I hear a lot of complaints about quality and even availability of games. Finances are going to be tight, and while I'm glad to spend money to support Tech, I can't justify paying for what appears to be a shitty (non-essential) product which is basically a luxury item.

So, try to sell me on it. Or tell me it'd be an unwise investment in my current situation.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: All Access Serious Question

Our AD is wonderful and everything bad is the fault of Learfield.

You love Tech too much not to risk it. Do it!
    "eye fo an eye and toof fo a toof" - Idiot in Missouri

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

It is not problem free, but still worth it. I get the conference package to access away games.

Big Dog Avi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the rough Avi8r's Avatar

I'm in the same situation as well. Going to try it this year. I noticed the game against LSU wasn't provided with a video stream. Is that common with big schools? Are there other ways to watch those or just stuck to listening?

+ Reply to Thread