+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Falls on Senior Night

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Hosts WKU on Senior Night

Pretty big hole to dig out in the 4th!
    WKU ball, Davenport gets rebound!
    Techsters ball, Santos with rebound and put back!
    WKU gets lay up!
    Wingate gets bucket!
    40-50 Techsters trailing!
    Turn over WKU, lost Malcolm!

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

NCAA site says 57 - 50 with 5:13 remaining

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Santos gets buket lead at 8 for WKU!
    Wingate with ball! lead at 6!
    WKU ball, hits long 3ptr!
    Techsters ball, turn over Techsters! trailing by 9!
    60-50 score...
    Davenport gets fouled and going to line!
    4:28 left in game!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

They are shooting 60% on threes and we can't play defense. Or hit a three.

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

Down 11 with 3:46 to play

Down 14 with 3:00 left

-10 / 1:16

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Another game that we let it slip at one point and try to fight back......... This was a very tall order, but hurts regardless

Looks like we got WK-Oed 69 - 58

In Bowling Green the Dunking Dawgs trailing WKU WITH 7 minutes left in game!
    WKU ball, Rebound and put back by WKU!
    Pumroy really struggling tonight!
    WKU ball, WKU fouled and going to line!
    Santos going to line!
    makes 1st!
    missed second but rebound by Andthoney...
    WKU with rebound...
    Techsters ball!
    LeBlanc gets rebound and bucket and going to line!
    makes the plus one!
    WKU with rebound as shot clock was running down!
    1:16 left in game!
    WKU gets bucket!
    WKU going to line for 2,
    Makes 1st, 67-55 score
    WKU going back to line!
    makes 1st, 68-55

finale score 69-58!

I had wondered if dropping out of 4th (and falling short on that season goal) was going to take the wind out of our young sails.

The way we finished the regular season, I wonder if they will approach the conf. tourney as a chance at redemption or just accept their predestination. The coaching staff has their work cut out for them this week.
    But I'm confident Pumroy will be all-in!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

This was nothing short of an embarrassing loss. I'm among the first to defend this team through their many failures this season but I am extremely disappointed and upset. Though I'll of course visit the TAC in the years to come, this will always stick in my craw as the last game I saw during my time at Tech.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

I am at a loss for how this is happening but I can tell you one thing, I am heading to Birmingham on Tuesday and I will be at UAB on Wed ready to cheer on the Lady Techsters as we try and win and advance!!!!!

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    This was nothing short of an embarrassing loss. I'm among the first to defend this team through their many failures this season but I am extremely disappointed and upset. Though I'll of course visit the TAC in the years to come, this will always stick in my craw as the last game I saw during my time at Tech.
    Did you know the conference standings before the game?

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Falls on Senior Night

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

WKU guard Kendal Noble scored 29 points to lead the Lady Toppers to a 69-58 win over Louisiana Tech Saturday night at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread