+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Baseball. LA Tech Falls to #6 LSU, 6-3, in Rainy Road Game

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Baseball. @LATechBSB Begins Road Swing at No. 6 LSU Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Got it up on the Roku
    Looks good on Roku/TV....except for current score.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    I think the LSU catcher bumped Diaz and said something to him that got him riled up.
    Got to keep your composure. The catcher won in that case.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Harris still pitching a gem. Score 6-3 top 8. Need to get another run or two boys!!

Strand 2. Score same bottom 8

Harris has pitched an absolute gem in relief. One last chance. Top of the 9th 6-3 purple pukes.

6-3 final. We played well, credit to them ba$+tards from red stick for making some amazing defensive plays in the outfield that kept us from getting in it.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    6-3 final. We played well, credit to them ba$+tards from red stick for making some amazing defensive plays in the outfield that kept us from getting in it.
    That leftfielder made at least 2 amazing grabs. We hit the ball hard, but they were there to make the play

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. LA Tech Falls to #6 LSU, 6-3, in Rainy Road Game

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech (8-4) could not fully recover from an early 5-0 deficit as No. 6-ranked LSU (10-2) defeated the Bulldogs, 6-3, Tuesday night in front of 9,873 in attendance at Alex Box Stadium in Baton Rouge.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    I think the LSU catcher bumped Diaz and said something to him that got him riled up.
    That is exactly what happened. LSU catcher bumps Diaz, Diaz says something to catcher...umpire says something to Diaz, he holds his hands up as if to say, he bumped me first...I'm not sure what he said, but the umpire threw him out. Coach Goff ran full speed to Diaz, I thought he was going to form tackle him, he got in his face for about 5 seconds, I am talking in his face hollering, then he goes to the umpire and gets on him. Coach Goff has a ton of energy.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

We hit the ball real hard, harder than the Tigers. Their OF made 2 fantastic plays and their 2B made a great play. It was one of those nights where we hit the ball right to them. Clancy didn't look great at all. I thought they should have pulled him after 2. Just didn't look sharp...

Guys, we have us a baseball coach. He never quits coaching. I heard his voice all night from the 3B box. He is a sparkplug, I think the players feed off of that. We have some guys that can swing it. If our pitching can hold up, we will be good this year and make a run. I am excited about this club. They never quit, we had numerous scoring opportunities. LSU made some great plays and our hits didn't fall. We will make some noise in CUSA.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Big Dog TrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant future

I cant believe lsu started a weekend reliever. They take midweek games way too serious

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    That is exactly what happened. LSU catcher bumps Diaz, Diaz says something to catcher...umpire says something to Diaz, he holds his hands up as if to say, he bumped me first...I'm not sure what he said, but the umpire threw him out. Coach Goff ran full speed to Diaz, I thought he was going to form tackle him, he got in his face for about 5 seconds, I am talking in his face hollering, then he goes to the umpire and gets on him. Coach Goff has a ton of energy.
    It appeared that the umpire mistakenly took Diaz to be arguing the call instead of taking offense at the bump.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Re: Baseball. LA Tech Falls to #6 LSU, 6-3, in Rainy Road Game

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    It appeared that the umpire mistakenly took Diaz to be arguing the call instead of taking offense at the bump.
    I think you are right.

+ Reply to Thread