+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Football. Break in Weather Allows LA Tech to Open Spring Practice Friday - latechspor

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. Break in Weather Allows LA Tech to Open Spring Practice Friday - latechspor

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Amidst a week of record rainfall across Louisiana, the skies opened briefly on Friday afternoon, just in time for Louisiana Tech to spend two dry hours on the field at Joe Aillet Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Football. Break in Weather Allows LA Tech to Open Spring Practice Friday - latech

Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Re: Football. Break in Weather Allows LA Tech to Open Spring Practice Friday - latech

I didn't realize Wilson had such a gut.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Judging by the photos alone, those passes look very low.

Higgins throwing?

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post

Higgins throwing?
    No Abraham.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

T-Mo, you, sir, are a great American.
    Thank you so very much for being thoughtful of the hungry.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post

Higgins throwing?
    You got a sharp eye. Some of the passes were thrown low. And, some of the passes were high. And, some were just right.

All four QBs were throwing in all the drills.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ cscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond repute

Spring ball is almost as important as 2 a days. Spring ball is when everyone is competing for a starting job or to move up the depth chart. Right now is the best time to try experimenting with different players on the OL and DL to see if it jells. I remeber my junior year spring ball they put me and hunt on the same side. That lasted 2 days because we were hurting to many DL. This is a time for the young guys to step up or step behind the guy in front of them. My gut tells me Qb will not be decided in spring but the fall and knowing Holtz my bet would be Higgins. If Higgins can limit his mistakes then he will win the job, if not it will be interesting.

I already have my reservations for the spring game and can't wait. Going to be fun to see the offense with the new faces and hopefully young guys step up.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cscollis View Post
    Spring ball is almost as important as 2 a days. Spring ball is when everyone is competing for a starting job or to move up the depth chart. Right now is the best time to try experimenting with different players on the OL and DL to see if it jells. I remeber my junior year spring ball they put me and hunt on the same side. That lasted 2 days because we were hurting to many DL. This is a time for the young guys to step up or step behind the guy in front of them. My gut tells me Qb will not be decided in spring but the fall and knowing Holtz my bet would be Higgins. If Higgins can limit his mistakes then he will win the job, if not it will be interesting.

I already have my reservations for the spring game and can't wait. Going to be fun to see the offense with the new faces and hopefully young guys step up.
    That is what will be important and will make a difference!

+ Reply to Thread