+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2016-2017 Schedule

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: 2016-2017 Schedule

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Wade_Antley View Post
    25 wins and putting the fear of God in teams that Tech is back!
    AMEN!!!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

So Auburn and LSU are coming to Ruston? Nice. I wish we could schedule mens sports like that.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

LSU-A? Never knew that was even such a place........no wonder this state is broke

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    So Auburn and LSU are coming to Ruston? Nice. I wish we could schedule mens sports like that.
    That was all Tyler and his connections. Hopefully Brooke has some connections

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

I think that we will see Texas, Alabama and Texas Tech on some future schedules due to connections Brooke has with those head coaches.
    Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    That was all Tyler and his connections. Hopefully Brooke has some connections

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    I think that we will see Texas, Alabama and Texas Tech on some future schedules due to connections Brooke has with those head coaches.
    I know we need the non conference schedule we have this year if for nothing more than some confidence building in the non conference part of the schedule but my wish list for the future would be to see this for our non conference schedule in 2017-18

@ LSU
    @ Auburn
    Clemson
    Memphis
    @Texas Tech
    Wisconsin
    Stephen F Austin
    Tulane
    Louisiana Monroe
    @Kansas or Kansas State
    Alabama
    @Arkansas

I know some are wondering why ULM and SFA because in my mind it is just a good rivalry game to have for us with both of them

+ Reply to Thread