+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2016-2017 Schedule

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Re: 2016-2017 Schedule

road games @ Memphis, Clemson, ULL, ULM
    http://www.latechsports.com/sports/w...083116aaa.html

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Yall are a bunch of crickets in here, wow have ya'll really become that disinterested in the program???

I know we are not playing the likes of
    Stanford
    UCONN
    TENNESSEE
    but that being said we have a bunch of kids that need our support and excitement.

COME on peeps lets talk some basketball

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

I really think that we might just do something special in the non conference schedule.
    The only game that I would schedule as a L for certain on the non conference schedule is Auburn and I think if we play well that we give ourselves a chance to win that one.

I would love to sweep both LSU and Auburn but would settle for a split
    I am excited to see us against the American Conference - Memphis and ACC - Clemson while both are on the road they are winnable games if we play well

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

I think that by the end of the season the team will be playing well. Brooke's teams at NSU always improved as the season went on (something the Techsters have not done much of since Budke's last year). There might be a few bumps early on. Brook utilizes the Princeton offense a good bit and it will take the ladies a while to get used to the terminology and responsibilities in that offense.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I am looking for a few games over .500 as the benchmark for improvement. That should be easy enough for a decent coach, which I think Brooke is more than decent.

20 plus win season and a deep run in WNIT

just guessing but i think 26-9 over all record

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post

Phil, I hope you are right. I'm excited to get the season started. Isn't there a practice or something this weekend?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post

26-9? I'll take that....for her first year. But next year she'd better have 35+ wins and at least a Final Four appearance, or fire her and find ourselves a real coach!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Just waking up the crickets....

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Just waking up the crickets....
    Chirp

20 wins including any postseason play would be a nice first step. Regardless of the record, I hope we like what we see on the court: organized, intelligent, EFFORT.

I was starting to get worried, I was about to go on a tour to each of your cities to find ya'll LOL
    I hope ya'll understand that this for some of us is alot more than just a message board!!!
    Some of you helped me through the most difficult time in my life when my 16 yr relationship ended in divorce, almost all of you even those that we bicker endlessly sent me pvt messages so I just want you all to know that while we don't hardly ever agree on things I got much appreciation and love for everyone on here.

I am willing to give Brooke 3 yrs to get to the final 4 but anything after that she is toast LMAO

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

We are probably only 5 weeks away from the welcome back supper the Tip Off Club puts on. Likely only 7 weeks from some exhibition action. 9 weeks until the first regular season game. Glad we've got some minor sports like men's football going on to help pass the time.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

I live too far away to provide any information, but appreciate updates from everyone. Lady Techsters have always been my favorite.

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

25 wins and putting the fear of God in teams that Tech is back!

I am gonna do my best to make the following games
    LSU
    Auburn
    @ULM
    @ULL
    @mcNeese
    @Southern Miss
    @UTSA

+ Reply to Thread