+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Honest questions: Year 3

Varsity Bulldog kj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nice

Re: Honest questions: Year 3

Are you seriously gloating about this situation? This is the school you, apparently, love and support and you're gloating because of what's happened?! This damages not only Tyler but his wife, family, the players, the program and the university. And yet you are petty enough to show up on a message board and laugh about it. Grow up.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by kj77 View Post
    Are you seriously gloating about this situation? This is the school you, apparently, love and support and you're gloating because of what's happened?! This damages not only Tyler but his wife, family, the players, the program and the university. And yet you are petty enough to show up on a message board and laugh about it. Grow up.
    Yes! this isn't over, lets not make it worse.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coop1448 View Post
    kj77 do you think this Hall of Fame coach has gotten over his pique or whatever made him go down and help KM and Baylor?

HT - Do you know this Hall of Fame Coach? I do. And his helping KM was who he is, a dedicated teacher, coach, friend, mentor, etc. Yes, perhaps I drank the coolaid. But I have no doubt that he loves this University and all his former players and EMPLOYEES! Probably as much or more than I do!
    He is at all the games, stressing out, hoping they are going to get better soon. He wants us to win!

'

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kj77 View Post
    No, I'm gloating over you being clobbered by your own stupid remarks. You grow up. You, and others think, just because someone is hired as a Tech coach, in any sport, they, and they alone are all-knowing, infallible, perfect...and no one else knows anything. Well, grow up idiot. Summit was bad hire...and many on this board said so....and I posted after watching the Techsters a few times in his first year that he is clueless.

Good riddance. Look at what that little azzhole has done to the school I love. Whose fault is this, mine, Hogdawg's, others' who expressed dissatisfaction when he was hired?

YOU were 100% dead wrong, bud! And now you're trying to sweep your support for this hire under the rug by deflecting the blame to others. Well, bring it on. You can keep attacking me all you want. But I was right...this was a HUGE mistake, a bad hire. And you were wrong. Period.

Now, the school and the program needs to move on as quickly as possible, and this time hire a REAL basketball coach.

Big Dog Heavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really nice Heavyarms's Avatar

Off topic: Does anyone ever wonder where this program would be if they'd managed to keep Kim Mulkey?

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

Off topic: Does anyone ever wonder where this program would be if they'd managed to keep Kim Mulkey?

An estimate for me? Roughly, every.other.day.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    No, I'm gloating over you being clobbered by your own stupid remarks. You grow up. You, and others think, just because someone is hired as a Tech coach, in any sport, they, and they alone are all-knowing, infallible, perfect...and no one else knows anything. Well, grow up idiot. Summit was bad hire...and many on this board said so....and I posted after watching the Techsters a few times in his first year that he is clueless.

Good riddance. Look at what that little azzhole has done to the school I love. Whose fault is this, mine, Hogdawg's, others' who expressed dissatisfaction when he was hired?

YOU were 100% dead wrong, bud! And now you're trying to sweep your support for this hire under the rug by deflecting the blame to others. Well, bring it on. You can keep attacking me all you want. But I was right...this was a HUGE mistake, a bad hire. And you were wrong. Period.

Now, the school and the program needs to move on as quickly as possible, and this time hire a REAL basketball coach.
    Good post.

+ Reply to Thread