+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Summitt Resigns

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Summitt Resigns

NY is nice this time of year. Or close by anyway

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    the whole staff needs to go....they all knew
    Even if they did. So? What did they do wrong?

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

So many thoughts, so many feelings, but mostly sad. And thinking back to when I was that age, there but by the grace of God go I.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    So many thoughts, so many feelings, but mostly sad. And thinking back to when I was that age, there but by the grace of God go I.
    Exactly. There's no way I could have been put in a position of authority over girls my own age when I was 24 yrs old and not found some trouble. And that's probably true for almost everyone on this board. Like I said in the another post, this was a really bad idea from the start. Hiring managers for the university should know better. They put the university at risk with this foolish hire.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Yep, but were you a public figure giving your testimony at every opportunity? That's what's most upsetting to those who don't understand Grace.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Even if they did. So? What did they do wrong?
    If they covered up an inappropriate relationship between a head coach and a current player - not a good thing.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    If they covered up an inappropriate relationship between a head coach and a current player - not a good thing.
    They didn't.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Why? Aren't they both ADULTS? I mean....we're not talking about Summit preying on high school kids here. We're talking about 2 consenting ADULTS. They both knew better.
    It does indeed take two to tango. There have been many people in high trust positions who have "fallen": Bill Clinton, David Petraeus, and Bobby Petrino to name a few. It certainly doesn't make it right, but it happens a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Yep, but were you a public figure giving your testimony at every opportunity? That's what's most upsetting to those who don't understand Grace.
    No, I wasn't a hypocrite, but I certainly did a few things I'm not real proud of and should not have done given my position at the time. Fortunately there were no offspring due to my actions.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Yep - there are those peeing on themselves they are so excited. I think that is the most disappointing part though- he did set himself up to be something different. I hope he will become the man he has presented himself to be in public. He certainly left TECH in a bind by his poor choices though!

Puppy truth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Whoever made the comment that Spoon did the same and never got caught is ignorant..There was NEVER that rumor.. and if there was, that couldn't be Farther from the truth.ask ANY of Spoon's players. Why don't you TRY to find the truth before you spread such horrible lies.

I certainly did a few things I'm not real proud of and should not have done given my position at the time.
    Most of us have, but few of us had the spotlight on us. That spotlight was not only on T.S., but those who supported him. I'm disappointed for those who are so let down by this, most of all his close loved ones.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by truth teller View Post
    Whoever made the comment that Spoon did the same and never got caught is ignorant..There was NEVER that rumor.. and if there was, that couldn't be Farther from the truth.ask ANY of Spoon's players. Why don't you TRY to find the truth before you spread such horrible lies.
    image.jpeg

Puppy truth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Lies!!!! Please do not slander a person you do not know.
    Quote Originally Posted by ksdawg View Post
    the rumor is she did the same thing but didn't get caught.

Scared of the truth?
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post

+ Reply to Thread