+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Summitt Resigns

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Re: Summitt Resigns

Quote Originally Posted by truth teller View Post
    Scared of the truth?
    I dont care one way or the other. However when someone's first post is like yours and your only topic goal is to attack and offer no proof, then I will amke fun of you. I don't care if Spoon is gay, more power to her, I don't care if she banged everything that moved the entire time at Tech, this nor Tyler affects my life in the least.

You on the other hand are easy to incite and I am bored.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by truth teller View Post
    Scared of the truth?
    IMG_0717.JPG

Puppy truth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetruth teller Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Who did I attack? Nobody. And Yes this was my first post thank you for noticing. My goal was never to attack anyone and Im sorry but, I dont owe anyone any PROOF just as nobody has PROOF otherwise. I simply stated that people should not throw out slanderous accusations, its ridiculous.

whatever, enjoy your time here. Because if you are here posting on anything other than defense of spoon in 6 months its will be a special time for us all.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Any press is good press

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    They didn't.
    Our admin can be dumb sometimes, but I'd hope they weren't that dumb...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    every player should be given a release if they want it
    Go away!!!

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    NY is nice this time of year. Or close by anyway
    What I just got back from NY. What did I miss?

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

It's all over Facebook. Man this is really, really bad.

Puppy alex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nice

this is terrible for Summitt's wife, children, family, the players on the team, and any fans left of Lady Techster basketball...in that order. I feel zero sympathy for him. ZERO. he broke THE main rule and he knows it. there is no circumstance to explain this away. shame on him. hope he saves his marriage (if that's what his wife wants) and all that jazz, but good riddance.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Whether it was a one night stand or an on-going relationship really doesn't matter in the long run as far as him being the coach of the Lady Techsters, but I have been thinking how difficult it would be to pull off an on-going relationship like that in Ruston, especially with him being as recognizable as he is not only in Ruston, but probably many places the team would have traveled. The lies, the deception, the fear of getting caught, knowing the severe consequences. But he still gave in to temptation. As some have mentioned, the fact he held himself out to be a fine Christian man is probably one of the most disheartening aspects of the whole thing.

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    Whether it was a one night stand or an on-going relationship really doesn't matter in the long run as far as him being the coach of the Lady Techsters, but I have been thinking how difficult it would be to pull off an on-going relationship like that in Ruston, especially with him being as recognizable as he is not only in Ruston, but probably many places the team would have traveled. The lies, the deception, the fear of getting caught, knowing the severe consequences. But he still gave in to temptation. As some have mentioned, the fact he held himself out to be a fine Christian man is probably one of the most disheartening aspects of the whole thing.
    This situation is due to our AD's mistake. I hope he at least feels some pressure over this debacle!

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

While I may not be popular at times but this does not mean he is not a christian. All sin...he messed up....should be fired...should be forgiven...but not in coaching

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    While I may not be popular at times but this does not mean he is not a christian. All sin...he messed up....should be fired...should be forgiven...but not in coaching
    good post

he is forgiven

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

McClelland should be fired. He needs to go

+ Reply to Thread