+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Summitt Resigns

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Re: Summitt Resigns

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post

McClelland seriously called a press conference to announce our Associate Head Coach is now our Interim Head Coach but currently out of the country, then tells us he doesn't know what he's looking for in the next coach, and then cries.

What was the point of that press conference? All we learned is Mickie is on vacation.
    He cried? Seriously?

I'm not feeling T-Mac.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    It does indeed take two to tango. There have been many people in high trust positions who have "fallen": Bill Clinton, David Petraeus, and Bobby Petrino to name a few. It certainly doesn't make it right, but it happens a lot.
    King David, and he was a pretty heady guy, ... but human. Consequences are brutal.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    He cried? Seriously?

I'm not feeling T-Mac.
    Yeah. He kinda rambled for about 10 minutes, said allegations were brought to his attention then Tyler decided to resign prior to the conclusion of the internal investigation, then named Mickie interim coach but she won't be back in USA until Sunday, said the players could talk to counselors, said it was a positive for Mike White to leave, doesn't know what he's looking for in next coach & hasn't started process to find a replacement, and then started crying when asked about community response. That was pretty much it.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    He cried? Seriously?

I'm not feeling T-Mac.
    Wait. Was it TMac that Tyler had the inappropriate relationship with?
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Louisiana Tech ADM, TMac and the Ruston community, Tech Family in general, have all handled this very professionally. And it is not any of their fault this happened.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    From today's presser

Tommy McClelland: April Fools!
    Is the presser posted on-line anywhere? I didn't see it on All-Access.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

I'm going to sound like Dr. Phil here, but assuming the player is the one many folks are saying, reading an article about the player on www.latechsports.com sent up numerous red flags as it talked about how much 1 on 1 time the two spent together. If there is any kind of chemistry between two people with common interests, they can find themselves in an "emotional affair" (cue Dr. Phil) before they even realize what is happening. Many times an emotional affair turns into a physical affair. See, all that time and money I spent on marriage counseling did do some good. The end result is the same, but I think things probably started out innocently enough, but then the attraction was just too strong and steps were not taken to back away and resist the temptation. If it shook out that way, it was not a matter of Tyler preying on some innocent female, but a relationship that spun out of control. Unfortunately that type of thing seems to happen with many people who are religious. They feel they are strong enough to resist straying physically but don't take steps to keep from falling into an "emotional affair" which unfortunately ends up badly. I have no way of knowing what really happened, but I have seen and lived through things like I just described. I am probably one of the lucky ones, my marriage did survive, but it was on life support at times.

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Big Dog RUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the rough

He is still listed as the head coach on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by shreveportdawg View Post
    Thanks! I thought he handled things fairly well considering the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by RUBLUE View Post
    He is still listed as the head coach on the website.
    He is not listed on the coaches page, but his profile is still active which you can get to by clicking on links in news stories (and link below). I suspect his profile page will be taken down shortly, or at least will be highly edited.

http://www.latechsports.com/sports/w...ing-staff.html

http://www.latechsports.com/sports/w...tt_893875.html

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    Thanks! I thought he handled things fairly well considering the circumstances.
    +1. I was favorably impressed.

Puppy alex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nice

I did not see the AD's press conference, so I don't know if he would have impressed me or not. but there seem to be a few posts on this subject somehow implying the AD is to blame, at least in part somehow for what has occurred here. you may not like this AD, but this has nothing to do with him. this is all one person's fault only. period.

Quote Originally Posted by alex.dog View Post
    I did not see the AD's press conference, so I don't know if he would have impressed me or not. but there seem to be a few posts on this subject somehow implying the AD is to blame, at least in part somehow for what has occurred here. you may not like this AD, but this has nothing to do with him. this is all one person's fault only. period.
    Go watch the press conference here. It's 14 minutes long, but I think worth watching. He doesn't come across as being polished, but seems really sincere in my opinion. http://www.ksla.com/clip/12349038/la...ers-head-coach

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Our AD is puckered up right now. Scared to death the the scared WBB program has been dealt the last blow under his watch. He's to naive to realize our WBB program was toast long before he came on board.

+ Reply to Thread