+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Coaching short list

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Coaching short list

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I'm not advocating for or against Brooke. Just saying I will be surprised if it isn't her. Assuming Mickie is not interested, I'd say 80% chance it'll be Brooke, 20% for the field, 0% for SJK.
    I am good with Brooke, as well. Still one of my Techsters. She has done well, but she hasn't set the world on fire as a coach, though. She has been good for NWState. I would definitely support her. Again, whomever is chosen, we need to get behind and cheer - mainly for this program.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I'm not advocating for or against Brooke. Just saying I will be surprised if it isn't her. Assuming Mickie is not interested, I'd say 80% chance it'll be Brooke, 20% for the field, 0% for SJK.
    I supported Leon, Kurt, Chris, Spoon and Tyler. I will support whoever leads us next I love the program and will support whoever is leading it!!!!!!!!!

Brooke, Kelly, Stacey or whoever it is I will be in full support!!!!!!!!!!

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    I supported Leon, Kurt, Chris, Spoon and Tyler. I will support whoever leads us next I love the program and will support whoever is leading it!!!!!!!!!

Hell I would support Geno and that is pushing it people but I would do it LOL

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post

Hell I would support Geno and that is pushing it people but I would do it LOL

I agree! Well, I don't think I could handle Geno........ Of course, he could put us at the top again.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Please stop the references to SJK for head coach. My phones been blowing up with people asking if I'm really in the running!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    Please stop the references to SJK for head coach. My phones been blowing up with people asking if I'm really in the running!
    Well both of you are stop-traffic-good-looking.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Puppy juco_wbb is an unknown

I just have a feeling that the current AD may favor Brooke but in my opinion I dont think she can recruit or coach well enough to compete with the conference or the big schools that LA Tech would be playing in womens basketball. I look at the schedules at the places she has been and her teams havent even been competitive at all against teams they have played out of conference and i'm not talking about the patty cakes on the schedule I'm talking about power-5 or mid major schools that LA TECH would be playing and the techsters would need to beat like before then they was winning.

I've heard that their could be a change in the AD position so we will see what happens with that.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

There's no such thing as a mid-major.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Well both of you are stop-traffic-good-looking.
    Well, ever since I switched from Simoniz to Turtle Wax, I seem to be getting noticed more. Gotta Love that Hard Shell Finish!

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Go south
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

I am glad we don't have to reach a consensus on this board.

I just hope we can all support whomever is chosen. That person is going to need a LOT of support and does not need to be reading this board.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I am glad we don't have to reach a consensus on this board.

I just hope we can all support whomever is chosen. That person is going to need a LOT of support and does not need to be reading this board.
    That's the truth! I can't even imagine that SJK is in the running, and can't imagine this is a TECH fan stirring the pot since they used that "mid-major" mythical term.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    That's the truth! I can't even imagine that SJK is in the running, and can't imagine this is a TECH fan stirring the pot since they used that "mid-major" mythical term.
    You know how I feel about that term.......

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    You know how I feel about that term.......
    Same way I do. It certainly weeds out the uninformed.

Champ Dawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond repute Dawgonit's Avatar

I don't see many other options Tommy will go for. I'd put my money on Brooke.

+ Reply to Thread