+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Coaching short list

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Re: Coaching short list

Quote Originally Posted by Wade_Antley View Post
    Sonja Finley's nephew is the highest rated 8th grader in the state right now. He's 6'6 and already a top 25 recruit in the nation (for 8th graders).

Todd is my oldest brother by 12 years. Wayne, our 1st cousin, is the girls coach at Simsboro right now.

I thought Wayne was coaching and your brother was a competitor at all times, he was so fun to watch play he never gave up, score didn't matter nor did situation he just battled the entire game.

Is Sonya still in the area that was my Girl, I am not sure how it happened but Stan Wilson, myself and Sonja struck up a friendship that just was incredible to have as a teenager.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by gramtech View Post
    Hey Phil,

My sister played with the Currie's at Grambling State and was coached by Pat Bibbs!!!!
    Pat Bibbs is the reason I wanted to be a coach, I would sit behind her bench as a 9th grader and just watch her at any tournament we both had the chance to both be at.

Brenda, Carolyn, Mary and Kenya (The Curry's ) were awesome players and those ladies made several athletes from other schools pick their game up to another level.

I know we need another thread for this because we are so far off topic.

Great talking about the past though I don't know if we will ever see that dedication in the game again on that grand a scale!!!!!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Yes, my sister, LaChandra and Mary were great friends. They were actually Pat's two leading scorers during their time there. They are actually GSU's top two all time leading scorers. Pat and her family are still family friends. But you are right. We are so off topic here but nice to talk about it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    Pat Bibbs is the reason I wanted to be a coach, I would sit behind her bench as a 9th grader and just watch her at any tournament we both had the chance to both be at.

Brenda, Carolyn, Mary and Kenya (The Curry's ) were awesome players and those ladies made several athletes from other schools pick their game up to another level.

I know we need another thread for this because we are so far off topic.

Great talking about the past though I don't know if we will ever see that dedication in the game again on that grand a scale!!!!!!!!!

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Not to worry. The subject is now irrelevant.
    This is interesting reading how you guy's past and families are intertwined in all this. All in the TECH family.

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post

Is Sonya still in the area that was my Girl, I am not sure how it happened but Stan Wilson, myself and Sonja struck up a friendship that just was incredible to have as a teenager.
    I don't know if Sonja is still in the area or not. Their dad passed away a couple of years ago and I haven't heard what shes been up to. Stan was one of the greatest athletes I ever met. I don't think he ever lost a baseball game that he pitched.

+ Reply to Thread