+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: W. Basketball. DeMoss Named Interim Head Coach

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Re: W. Basketball. DeMoss Named Interim Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    It happens in every program thoughout the country on each and every level, that is what I am saying!!!! I am way more stunned that people are in shock that he may have showed favortism to an athlete.

LB had his favorites though out the years and it was widely known, it is what it is the issue isn't that he showed favortism the issue is well guys and gals that is just it we don't exactly know what the issue is exactly more than he had an inappropriate relationship whatever that was.

I am sure that some of the guys on the men's team would say that they have some players on there that would be viewed as favorites, doesn't make it wrong or right it is just how it is!!!!
    Yes Phil, but none of those coaches were banging their favorites. Allegedly banging. Sorry. Don't want to piss off the forum police.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Re: W. Basketball. DeMoss Named Interim Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    Yes Phil, but none of those coaches were banging their favorites. Allegedly banging. Sorry. Don't want to piss off the forum police.
    But if that is in fact what happened the issue doesn't have anything to do about favorites within the program that happens every day with every program, this is about a horse of a totally different color.

I don't want people saying oh he had favorites and that is bad bad, noooooo he did something that was bad enough for him to have to leave from the program but lets not get it twisted all us coaches can be viewed as having favorites but that won't cost us our jobs just because we have our favorites or people viewed as our favorites.

This is something much deeper supposedly than having a favorite that was allowed to play with out fear.

+ Reply to Thread