+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rim Protection? Stats Show The Hawks Have It With Millsap And Horford - NBA.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Rim Protection? Stats Show The Hawks Have It With Millsap And Horford - NBA.com

The Hawks have the NBA's second-most efficient defense this season, yielding just 98.6 points per 100 possessions.

More...

Bulldog DiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to all DiamondDawg36's Avatar

Re: Rim Protection? Stats Show The Hawks Have It With Millsap And Horford - NBA.com

I was in Atlanta last week and went to the Hawks game on Thursday night. Milsap's had something like 13 pts, 13 rebounds and 5 blocks. The fans love him. Had a nice steal on the defensive end of the court and ran it down for a dunk. I believe Saturday night he had like 31 pts against the Celtics.

+ Reply to Thread