+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #trumpfamily

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Re: #trumpfamily

so we should be impressed that his children nailed a tv interview? maybe my priorities are wrong, but media savvy is not on the list of character traits that i will use to measure whether i have been successful in raising my kids.

i suppose some credit should be given for the fact that they are rich kids in a famous family, but haven't been in the news for acting afool. but i think it is clear by looking at the man, and the way he talks and behaves, that none of that credit belongs to him.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: #trumpfamily

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    so we should be impressed that his children nailed a tv interview? maybe my priorities are wrong, but media savvy is not on the list of character traits that i will use to measure whether i have been successful in raising my kids.

i suppose some credit should be given for the fact that they are rich kids in a famous family, but haven't been in the news for acting afool. but i think it is clear by looking at the man, and the way he talks and behaves, that none of that credit belongs to him.
    Private Boarding schools can do amazing things.

+ Reply to Thread