+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recording of Hitler

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Recording of Hitler

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/w...ng-voice-video

Fascinating stuff. Hitler speaking calmly, not shouting as you usually see in his speeches or when he is fussing at his generals, about his decisions early in the war. His reasoning is sound, given what he knew at the time, and his choices. History is so interesting.....at least to me.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Re: Recording of Hitler

I too am very interested in history. Even the history of the Nazis. Had Nazi Germany not invaded Russia and just concentrated on mainland Europe, it would possobly still be German territory.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Watching Hitler history on The History Channel just now. I didn't realize that one of the main reasons Hitler was able to convert the German government to Nazism was the German people feared becoming communist and having to work to support the poor.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

The Interwar Period is one of the most fascinating periods of history to me.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    I too am very interested in history. Even the history of the Nazis. Had Nazi Germany not invaded Russia and just concentrated on mainland Europe, it would possobly still be German territory.
    I think the concentration camp atrocities would have still been discovered and led to the downfall of the Third Reich. Of course, I'm no historian.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    I think the concentration camp atrocities would have still been discovered and led to the downfall of the Third Reich. Of course, I'm no historian.
    There's no doubt something soooo horribly warped as that would come to light and bring down the evil. However I'm facinated at how organized their war machine seemed to be and can easily see how the German people jumped on board after getting so obviously screwed by the peace treaties after WWI.

+ Reply to Thread