+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All Access Serious Question

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

All Access Serious Question

I graduate on Saturday with my Masters, my second degree from Tech. I will hopefully be moving away from Ruston in the fall to pursue a PhD somewhere.

This means I will no longer be able to take advantage of the inestimable luxury of attending any game.

My question is, is the All Access package worth it? I hear a lot of complaints about quality and even availability of games. Finances are going to be tight, and while I'm glad to spend money to support Tech, I can't justify paying for what appears to be a shitty (non-essential) product which is basically a luxury item.

So, try to sell me on it. Or tell me it'd be an unwise investment in my current situation.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: All Access Serious Question

Our AD is wonderful and everything bad is the fault of Learfield.

You love Tech too much not to risk it. Do it!

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

It is not problem free, but still worth it. I get the conference package to access away games.

Big Dog Avi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the rough Avi8r's Avatar

I'm in the same situation as well. Going to try it this year. I noticed the game against LSU wasn't provided with a video stream. Is that common with big schools? Are there other ways to watch those or just stuck to listening?

+ Reply to Thread