+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Great interview

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Great interview

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

Re: Great interview

Thank you for the link!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing Champ! Thought I herd her state that she's goint to be able to keep the team on board and Malone looked great, and that hopefully, the new signies were still on board???

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Thanks for sharing Champ! Thought I herd her state that she's goint to be able to keep the team on board and Malone looked great, and that hopefully, the new signies were still on board???
    It sounds like the team has welcomed her, so still keeping fingers crossed. She knew a lot of them already. She is working on the recruits this weekend. She was the perfect hire at this time!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I'll admit I had some reservations about hiring Brooke at this time....as I posted when I advocated DeMoss serving as HC to stabilize the situation for a couple of years THEN hiring Brooke. But, I think my fears were over-blown and I now think Brooke needs to be our HC now. She is the perfect fit for what the program needs at this point in time. Let's quickly forget Tyler.....who??? and move on as if that mess never happened.

For the first time in about 5 years, I actually think the Big Dance is again in our future.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I'll admit I had some reservations about hiring Brooke at this time....as I posted when I advocated DeMoss serving as HC to stabilize the situation for a couple of years THEN hiring Brooke. But, I think my fears were over-blown and I now think Brooke needs to be our HC now. She is the perfect fit for what the program needs at this point in time. Let's quickly forget Tyler.....who??? and move on as if that mess never happened.

For the first time in about 5 years, I actually think the Big Dance is again in our future.
    I agree......... It may take her a while for the big dance, but she will definitely stabilize the program and we can have a bright future again. At least we know that the dance will be in our future again.

My first reaction was that we needed Micki to stick around, as well. Brooke has erased that thought for me.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I agree......... It may take her a while for the big dance, but she will definitely stabilize the program and we can have a bright future again. At least we know that the dance will be in our future again.

My first reaction was that we needed Micki to stick around, as well. Brooke has erased that thought for me.
    I agree.

I predict a 30-yr career in Ruston. Bank on it.
    Last edited by DJDAWG; 04-23-2016 at 09:46 PM.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

First time I've ever thought I was in love with a coach.

For the first time in a long time I am excited for the Techsters.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

So awesome to have a Tech grad and proven coach at the helm. Looking forward to seeing a well coached team.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I'm loving it!! She's awesome!!

Thanks for posting the link!

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

It is nice to have a coach who loves Tech as much as we do.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

This was a very good interview. I thought the male interviewer was very good too....i don't know who is is, but he knew what he was talking about, which is refreshing these days.

Brooke's "family approach" should be perfect for this program right now. In this interview she spent more time talking about her new (and former) players' emotions and feelings than she did their basketball talent. You can tell that she's genuinely concerned about what's going on between the ears of her players. This new "family" approach might work very well for the Lady Techsters.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    This was a very good interview. I thought the male interviewer was very good too....i don't know who is is, but he knew what he was talking about, which is refreshing these days.

Brooke's "family approach" should be perfect for this program right now. In this interview she spent more time talking about her new (and former) players' emotions and feelings than she did their basketball talent. You can tell that she's genuinely concerned about what's going on between the ears of her players. This new "family" approach might work very well for the Lady Techsters.
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    First time I've ever thought I was in love with a coach.

For the first time in a long time I am excited for the Techsters.
    I felt the same way when she was a player. Plus, this is someone that will get behind all sports at Tech. She yelled louder than me at football games.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post

The male interviewer is Patrick Netherton, one of the voices of the NSU Demons. He shares that duty with Tony Taglivore (sp?).

+ Reply to Thread