+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HoDo: An Unexpected Journey

Varsity Bulldog DawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to behold

Re: HoDo: An Unexpected Journey

You are in my prayers. What a blessing you are to all around as you display your faith in Jesus. The ability to trust Him in all things in all occasions is a blessing from the Lord. The assurance/peace you have is wonderful. May God bless you and may God be glorified.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

We are praying for you my man. God is definitely still in the healing and miracle business! You are a great testimony of your faith in Christ.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Will keep you in my prayers. I don't know who you are, but I was a business major 68-72 so our paths probably crossed at some point.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

You and your family will all be in my prayers.......... May God bless you, my friend!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

As a cancer survivor myself, do as I did....kick its ass!

Every situation is different, and for me I was fortunate that both times it took the form of tumors that were operable. Or, as a nurse at the hospital said (she's a long time friend), Dawg80, you are just too effing mean and ornery....even for cancer. And, I have a good friend who was told he had about 10-12 months to live....and that is going on 25 years now.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. And, I am rooting for you, with all the passion I express at a Tech game (and those who have had the misfortune to be near me at a game know I get....ah, "carried away.") You can do this. More.... you WILL do this. You will beat cancer!!

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

I work in both surgical/trauma ICU and Oncology ICU. Lots of people kick cancer's ass, and now it's your turn. Keep fighting and stay strong, HoDo.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

May God comfort and heal you during this difficult time, HoDo.

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

HODO As a fellow cancer patient, my prayers are with you and your family. I have a friend that has the same cancer as you and he is doing well.
    Ray

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Thanks to each of you who have posted on this thread and sent PM's. Each one means a lot to me. I wish I could respond to each and every one, but time does not permit.

I posted this on the basketball forum because more people probably know me from my regular attendance at MBB games. I am one of the Section 107 denizens. In fact, my front row seats closest to the goal give me great seats to see our Dunkin' Dawgs. Look for me in November in those seats and come introduce yourself if you don't know me. I'd like to meet you.

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

Can't add much more to the posted comments. You have what matters most....your faith. I too, will be lifting you in prayer.

Big Dog TBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of light TBDawg01's Avatar

Give cancer hell Ho-Do. My prayers will include you and your family.

TB

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Just when I think I have it bad; ready to quit. I hear about another person that makes me feel guilty for having such thoughts.

Thank you Hodo for sharing your "journey". It is a reminder that what I am dealing with is Nothing (I have to relocate my business)and I need to quit feeling sorry for myself and get busy.

I will include you I my prayers.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Very sorry to hear about your health challenges HoDo. My family and I will keep you in our prayers. God does indeed work miracles and medical technology is advancing quickly. Godspeed.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Just seeing this bad news. My prayers for healing are added as well.

+ Reply to Thread