+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HoDo: An Unexpected Journey

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: HoDo: An Unexpected Journey

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    Greed is true in most cases, but sometimes there are other factors.

Funny, but sad, true story. On one estate I settled as court appointed administrator, all issues had been resolved by my settlement proposal except for an cracked iron washpot in the backyard of momma's house. They both said momma had promised it to them. Momma's will only specified that the property be divided equally between the two. I offered to sell the washpot to the highest bidder. Neither one wanted to make a bid since they each felt they owned it. Since the house was for sale anyway, I decided that the washpot would stay with the house. Each daughter started scrambling to get a loan to buy the other one out. One daughter got a loan, paid me for the house, changed the contact number on the for sale sign, and moved the washpot. Several months of "For Sale" by owner got no results so she listed with a realtor. The house eventually sold, but the bottom line is that she paid $5000 for the washpot. She had to pay interest on the loan, a realtor fee, and she sold the house for less than she paid for it. However, she was still happy because she got the washpot. If she had made any bid when I asked for one, she would have gotten it much easier at much less cost.

Thanks again for all the posts, phone calls, PM's, and e-mails of support and encouragement. Each one means a lot to me. Please continue to pray for me. Your prayer is working.

I had a James 5 prayer session of prayer last Thursday night and the following day I was able to eat a small amount of solid food for the first time in several weeks. Since then, my intake of solid food has increased a little each day. This is a clear indication that the tumor is shrinking. My 3rd round of chemo starts tomorrow.
    I have a good friend in New Orleans that beat the same and has been in remission for 2 years now I believe. He's back to eating pretty much everything he wants as well. You can kick the C's butt with the Lord's help!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Howard, with your attitude you're more than halfway there.

My prayers are for you and your doctors and caregivers.

Admirably,
    DP
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog dadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the rough

Howard, prayers and thoughts for you and your family. You are a true Bulldog and you will get through this with your Bulldog intensity.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

I had to travel for surgery for an esophageal disorder. The Swallowing Center in Tampa is one of the best in the world. If you still have issues after the cancer is gone, check them out. http://health.usf.edu/medicine/inter...ne/swallowing/

Absolutely loved the hospital, staff, and surgery team. I had trouble swallowing for 10 months before the surgery, it turned out to be a rare disorder called Achalasia. Basically none of the muscles in my esophagus work anymore. Weight loss was a nice by-product, but not being able to eat in public (or almost anywhere) was no fun.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

HoDo, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. May God bless you on this journey. You've got a lot of BBB friends pulling for you!

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Moving post when he posted it, even more so today. Prayers for all his family and friends

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

just went through that thread and damn my eyes are not dry.....what a great online community BBB is.

screw cancer

splicer - we need to talk at some point.......

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Tough loss for the Bulldog family and a tougher loss for his family and friends.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Reading thru every single posts in this thread and I'm crying - feel like I lost a family member who I have known for years.
    Rest in Peace, HoDo.

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread