+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New signee arrested....

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

New signee arrested....

Probably old news to y'all but just heard on KTVE that Beasley has been arrested in a shooting of some sort, i think it was. Why can't these kids behave? I wouldn't have paid attention except they showed him in tech gear on signing day.

Bulldog TECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really nice

One of our star recruits is in jail in connection with a shooting

See linked story. I am speechless. I hope he is cleared and wasn't involved.

http://www.fox16.com/news/local-news...l-star-in-jail

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Re: One of our star recruits is in jail in connection with a shooting

Your post was two minutes aftermine, but you have a link, so that's good.

Bulldog TECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really niceTECH97 is just really nice

Behind Willie Baker, wouldn't most of us say this was our #2 recruit in this class and the only potential WR? Like I said, I hope he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and escapes this mess, or his life is about to take a horrible turn. We need to use situations like these to teach/remind our kids that it only takes one bad decision to destroy their future. However, thank God His Grace is still sufficient for all who find themselves in the darkest of times.

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

not good

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: New recruit arrested....

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Probably old news to y'all but just heard on KTVE that Beasley has been arrested in a shooting of some sort, i think it was. Why can't these kids behave? I wouldn't have paid attention except they showed him in tech gear on signing day.
    Happened Saturday. He wants to live that thug life.

Beasley, Smith arrested for battery, armed robbery
    http://pbcommercial.com/sports/high-...-armed-robbery

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Happened Saturday. He wants to live that thug life.

Beasley, Smith arrested for battery, armed robbery
    http://pbcommercial.com/sports/high-...-armed-robbery
    This should be in the private Recruiting forum I would think.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    This should be in the private Recruiting forum I would think.
    How come, Tyler ??

BTW, I think it is.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

He's not a recruit anymore, he is a signee. So let's hope the appropriate response from our AD occurs. The best thing that could happen to this young man is to get out of Pine Bluff and have a chance at a college education.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: New signee arrested....

Speaking of Pine Bluff, I had a Lyft driver this weekend that is from Pine Bluff. I asked her if she knew Willie Roaf. She asked who is that? Is he related to Dr. Roaf?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Speaking of Pine Bluff, I had a Lyft driver this weekend that is from Pine Bluff. I asked her if she knew Willie Roaf. She asked who is that? Is he related to Dr. Roaf?
    Per Wiki, his father was a doctor (dentist) and his mother, Andree Layton Roaf, was the first black woman to serve on the Arkansas Supreme Court.

Pretty impressive!

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Well, ain't that a fine howdy do!!!!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

As I have always said "whistle as you walk by the grave yard..."
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Per Wiki, his father was a doctor (dentist) and his mother, Andree Layton Roaf, was the first black woman to serve on the Arkansas Supreme Court.

Pretty impressive!
    Everyone knows that, duh!

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    He's not a recruit anymore, he is a signee. So let's hope the appropriate response from our AD occurs. The best thing that could happen to this young man is to get out of Pine Bluff and have a chance at a college education.
    Something could happen that would change my mind, but based on what I know now, I think the ADs best move is to withdraw the scholarship and give this kid an apple and a roadmap.

+ Reply to Thread