+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, what's up with our 2016 Class or ....

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

So, what's up with our 2016 Class or ....

Any word on the committed players, and does Brook and company have their sights on any particular players to add to the team for 2016?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: So, what's up with our 2016 Class or ....

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Any word on the committed players, and does Brook and company have their sights on any particular players to add to the team for 2016?
    Great question, Blinddog. The committed players have now had a few weeks to decide whether they want to play for Brooke Stohr or not. I'd like to know where our recruiting class stands right now.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I am not sure either. It appears that Anna McLeod is still on board, since she was on the Lady Techster FB page a couple of days ago wishing her a happy Birthday..... Not sure about the others. Hopefully, we will know soon. It was an exciting class, so I hope they feel good about Brooke.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I am not sure either. It appears that Anna McLeod is still on board, since she was on the Lady Techster FB page a couple of days ago wishing her a happy Birthday..... Not sure about the others. Hopefully, we will know soon. It was an exciting class, so I hope they feel good about Brooke.
    https://twitter.com/reauna23/status/726610524520124417 Picture of Anna with current Techsters posted today.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    https://twitter.com/reauna23/status/726610524520124417 Picture of Anna with current Techsters posted today.
    I hope her commitment will help other recruits follow and know that they are entering a great situation now.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Love this, too! Hope it shows our recruits/signees that we're back to the business of basketball.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

I wonder if any of the Northwestern signees will follow them here. A couple of them could really help us.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Love this, too! Hope it shows our recruits/signees that we're back to the business of basketball.

And so true! I like it.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Ashley has really stepped up as a team leader. Glad she came to Tech.

I could see Ashley as the team captain this year easily.......

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

From the LaTechSports.com
    Bernitha Johnson
    Is listed as part of Brooks coaching Staff, she was responsible for much of the recruiting of the Freshman class that signed as Techsters for the Fall!
    This could be good news on keeping the class together!
    One other thing I saw on the Page is that MCLeod is already listed as a So. and Malone is listed as a Sr....
    I was hoping that Malone would have 2 years as a Techster and McLeod 4 years!

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Not quite sure what it means for the coaching staff makeup, but Bret McCormick (All Star Girls Report) has tweeted that "Alaura Sharp has left Southern Miss to take a position on Brooke Stoehr's staff". I think Sharp was assistant coach/recruiting coordinator for Southern Miss.

Bernitha Johnson
    Is listed as part of Brooks coaching Staff, she was responsible for much of the recruiting of the Freshman class that signed as Techsters for the Fall!
    One other thing I saw on the Page is that MCLeod is already listed as a So. and Malone is listed as a Sr....

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Brooke has been in Ruston quite a bit. Ran into her last week and yesterday.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Brooke has been in Ruston quite a bit. Ran into her last week and yesterday.
    There are laws against stalking

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Bernitha Johnson

That's kind of weird because Malone has only played two years and sat out last year due to the transfer rule. http://www.latechsports.com/sports/w...ne_973466.html

McLeod enrolled in the winter quarter and redshirted, so she has not used any of her eligibility. http://www.latechsports.com/sports/w...od_996036.html

The only thing I can think of is their academic standing/classification is different from their athletic standing/classification and the roster page shows their academic classification.

+ Reply to Thread