+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: USM Series

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Re: USM Series

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

it only takes one stroke!!!!!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Our pitching was fine today.

This offense won't cut it against good teams.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

We got the one win against USM that we needed. On to the Rice series.

PSA: I bought my tickets for all 3 Rice games Friday afternoon. No reserved seats left for the Friday game. Not many reserved seats left for the other 2. Get your tickets soon or you could end up standing.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Fans should note that the Rice series is on Thurs, Fri, Sat, not Fri, Sat, Sun.

Puppy EagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really nice

A lot of people talking about baseball IQ and us saying Tech cheated and being whiners, so I feel the need to respond.

1. Southern Miss fans have a high baseball IQ. There wasn't a USM fan in the stands that didn't realize how tough a team La Tech has this year. It was a grinder of a series, as expected.

2. The "whining" came from a few fans that feel like some calls went Tech's way Friday that would have changed the game. Those people are at every school and crap happens. Most people aren't going to complain about it.

3. Booing was done when Tech continued calling time out. Unlike in football, where WKU booed USM players for injury, this is completely different. We booed because we didn't like the ump and we didn't like the constant time outs. It's that simple. I'll be honest, I'm shocked this was brought up because it happens at literally every college baseball game I've ever been to, and I've been to quite a lot.

4. To those thinking we were yelling "balk" and mad that the umps wouldn't call it, I really don't know what to tell you. People tell balk all the time to try to get the ump to call it. It's not serious and we really don't expect to get the call, it's just fun.

I hope to see some Tech fans in Hattiesburg for the tournament. It will be a lot of fun and I think y'all have a great team. I just hope y'all aren't creating the wrong perception of us based off of some things that literally every school does, mostly all in fun.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. LA Tech Drops Series Finale at #16 Southern Miss

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech stranded 10 runners on the base paths as No. 16 Southern Miss won the final game of the weekend, 2-0, over the Bulldogs to take the series Sunday afternoon at Pete Taylor Park in Hattiesburg.

More...

Discuss it here.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Baseball. LA Tech Drops Series Finale at #16 Southern Miss

Southern Miss freshman Walker Powell made just his second start of the season Sunday and shut out the Bulldogs as the right-hander gave up just three hits and struck out four in 5.1 innings of work. Nick Sandlin pitched the final 2.2 innings for the Golden Eagles and held LA Tech to just one hit to pick up his 10th save of the season.
    How is the world does THAT happen??

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

I believe the Tech fans that were actually there were favorably impressed and thought it a very good experience.

Re: Baseball. LA Tech Drops Series Finale at #16 Southern Miss

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    How is the world does THAT happen??
    How did the Razorbacks let him get away???

Quote Originally Posted by EagNBran View Post
    A lot of people talking about baseball IQ and us saying Tech cheated and being whiners, so I feel the need to respond.

1. Southern Miss fans have a high baseball IQ. There wasn't a USM fan in the stands that didn't realize how tough a team La Tech has this year. It was a grinder of a series, as expected.

2. The "whining" came from a few fans that feel like some calls went Tech's way Friday that would have changed the game. Those people are at every school and crap happens. Most people aren't going to complain about it.

3. Booing was done when Tech continued calling time out. Unlike in football, where WKU booed USM players for injury, this is completely different. We booed because we didn't like the ump and we didn't like the constant time outs. It's that simple. I'll be honest, I'm shocked this was brought up because it happens at literally every college baseball game I've ever been to, and I've been to quite a lot.

4. To those thinking we were yelling "balk" and mad that the umps wouldn't call it, I really don't know what to tell you. People tell balk all the time to try to get the ump to call it. It's not serious and we really don't expect to get the call, it's just fun.

I hope to see some Tech fans in Hattiesburg for the tournament. It will be a lot of fun and I think y'all have a great team. I just hope y'all aren't creating the wrong perception of us based off of some things that literally every school does, mostly all in fun.
    Perception! Like, why didn't they moan when your pitcher backed off the rubber???

USM has a very good squad. Okay? We are tickled with our guys as well. Life goes on. Have a good day.

Varsity Bulldog Bluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around here

"Softball antics"--whatever those may be.

https://twitter.com/LaTechReport/sta...82931439157249

Puppy EagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really niceEagNBran is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    Perception! Like, why didn't they moan when your pitcher backed off the rubber???

USM has a very good squad. Okay? We are tickled with our guys as well. Life goes on. Have a good day.
    Because it's our team? You really expect us to boo and moan our own team? It's called having fun at a game. La Tech fans would do the same thing if it was in Ruston, or at least I hope they would.

+ Reply to Thread