+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The future is bright

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The future is bright

I wonder if she was able to get a medical redshirt. It has Junior beside her name. She came in as a Junior. I wonder if she has 2 more years with us? Kierra was correctly identified as a Sophmore and was a Freshman last year, so I think it is updated.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Prior to the end of the season, Tyler had mentioned that their was a possibility of applying for a medical redshirt going back to her first missed season at Marquette. Not sure if was approved. Additionally, Coach Sharp tweeted yesterday that our first official visitor was on campus yesterday. Hopefully, the staff was able to close the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I wonder if she was able to get a medical redshirt. It has Junior beside her name. She came in as a Junior. I wonder if she has 2 more years with us? Kierra was correctly identified as a Sophmore and was a Freshman last year, so I think it is updated.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    Prior to the end of the season, Tyler had mentioned that their was a possibility of applying for a medical redshirt going back to her first missed season at Marquette. Not sure if was approved. Additionally, Coach Sharp tweeted yesterday that our first official visitor was on campus yesterday. Hopefully, the staff was able to close the deal.
    Awesome! Thanks ACS!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

One thing that's really stood out to me is Brooke's interactions on twitter with the players. May seem a small thing, but it's instantly obvious that she's connecting with them on a personal level, and wants them to succeed as people, not just as players.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    One thing that's really stood out to me is Brooke's interactions on twitter with the players. May seem a small thing, but it's instantly obvious that she's connecting with them on a personal level, and wants them to succeed as people, not just as players.
    I totally agree!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Love it!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

WBB was the sole disappointing program this past year.

Football - good
    MBB - good
    softball - good
    T&F - good
    Golf - great!
    Baseball - very great!

That said, I don't expect to make a post like this next year. I have confidence in Brooke and I expect us to win 20 games (at least) and have a "good" season, Year 16-17. Going forward, after that, the adjectives of "great" and "awesome" will be used.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be satisfied with 17-16. Two seasons in history below .500 is enough for me.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Don't be so negative....20 wins minimum.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    WBB was the sole disappointing program this past year.

Football - good
    MBB - good
    softball - good
    T&F - good
    Golf - great!
    Baseball - very great!

That said, I don't expect to make a post like this next year. I have confidence in Brooke and I expect us to win 20 games (at least) and have a "good" season, Year 16-17. Going forward, after that, the adjectives of "great" and "awesome" will be used.
    Soccer and tennis had good years, too. Volleyball even improved. Bowling is stagnant.

Isabella had a tacky tweet the other day that the "Tyler Summitt debacle" overshadows our other successes this year in baseball, football, and golf.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post

Isabella had a tacky tweet the other day that the "Tyler Summitt debacle" overshadows our other successes this year in baseball, football, and golf.

Yes I saw that. He tends to let his twitter run faster than his mind can think. He made a few head scratching comments while observing the games in Hatties burg this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Yes I saw that. He tends to let his twitter run faster than his mind can think. He made a few head scratching comments while observing the games in Hatties burg this weekend.
    I agree........ It wasn't like this was a Baylor like situation. Ours was bad, but not anything rising to the degree of affecting anything else - plus, it was dealt with very well. Not even a news item anymore.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Kids these days...

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Kids these days...
    Mom used to tell us not to play with that thing.
    (Oh, I read tweedle)

+ Reply to Thread