+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseball Mid-Major

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Baseball Mid-Major

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    However I dont remember the last time I or anyone else praised Tech and had to do the same for the other schools.
    Anytime our low-mid-tier play by play guy is on the air he does it. He WILL NOT compliment Tech w/out doing the same for nlulm. He is constant with "schools like ulm and Tech....". That's what he did this morning and lumped Grambling in.

It would seem that if the ULM play by play guy and Aaron Dietrich can speak well about Tech w/out bringing ulm into the discussion, our own Tech/Leirfield employee could do it.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Honestly I dont think he realizes it. Ill mention it to him.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Honestly I dont think he realizes it. Ill mention it to him.
    It started out with Aaron giving us props for having a shot at an at large which at this point, is bad juju IMO, but he was giving us love.

low-mid-tier then turns it to Grambling and ulm also having a shot if....It was unbelievable. Even ulm fans had to be thinking wth?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

If we are paying him, he should have certain things that we allow and do not allow in front of him. I don't care what he does when calling the other team's games, but we should be able to control what he cannot say with ours.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I do take a slight offense to this. Has it happen in the past? Im not going to say it hasnt. Personally I cant remember the last time I did it, cant speak for the other shows on the station. Do we lump the schools together sometimes? Depends on the topic..We do have 3 schools in our listening audience. However I dont remember the last time I or anyone else praised Tech and had to do the same for the other schools.
    Do appreciate yall listening. I can handle the feedback-positive or negative: I also think however some are guilty of expecting something or selective hearing.

Glad to be back!
    No cause for you take offense if you don't do it, and I haven't heard you do it. But it has been done over and over the past many years, and when it happens it makes me want to puke.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Varsity Bulldog collinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the rough

Who is calling softball games?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Is Tech paying Kramer's salary? If that is the case our AD needs to have a serious conversation with him to get his stuff straight, or get out. He has no need to mention nlulm or Grambling unless Tech is playing them.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I went to the La Tech website to find out who this Cramer guy is and it took me to a Learfield sight with a list of radio stations. When I attempted to open the 97.7 website, this is what I got. http://www.979bearradio.com/. I'm not joking, try it for yourself.

To make sure some understand.

He is not doing the comparisons during the play by play of the games (although he did do it often when he was doing the football post game shows)

He does the comparison thing when he is doing the various radio shows and not on the LaTech/Learfield clock.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Thank you for clearing that up madd.
    He hasnt done that on a paid broadcast of learfield\tech. Tech doesnt pay for the radio shows nor do they pay for the postgame show. However your point is taken and i will talk about it with Mark next time i see him.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    To make sure some understand.

He is not doing the comparisons during the play by play of the games (although he did do it often when he was doing the football post game shows)

He does the comparison thing when he is doing the various radio shows and not on the LaTech/Learfield clock.
    So, what kind of comparisons did he opine during the Tech-elessewe game in BR?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Puppy chathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by collinellis View Post
    Who is calling softball games?
    Malcolm Butler

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Come back to the fold. I fly solo from 3 to 4.
    You think there is any chance of getting Nick White to come back from the dark side? Cramer is just a statistical machine. He lacks emotion...especially for Tech.

Big Dog TrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post
    You think there is any chance of getting Nick White to come back from the dark side? Cramer is just a statistical machine. He lacks emotion...especially for Tech.
    Cramer and San lack emotion. San asks the most obvious questions in interviews that can be asked. Granted, I know both of these guys have other obligations throughout the day, but dang, do a small amount of prep. I would love to be on the afternoon show.

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post
    I'll take Cramer over White any day!

+ Reply to Thread