+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseball Mid-Major

Varsity Bulldog collinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the rough

Re: Baseball Mid-Major

Quote Originally Posted by chathamdawgfan View Post
    Malcolm Butler
    Listened to a couple innings of softball yesterday and think he has a good radio voice and does a good job. He projects well and has some background stories to go along with play by play speak. Kramer needs to speak up, among other things.

Big Dog TrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Dawg View Post
    I'll take Cramer over White any day!
    No shot. Nick is a billion times better than Cramer. Too bad he also works for a university that sucks.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post
    You think there is any chance of getting Nick White to come back from the dark side? Cramer is just a statistical machine. He lacks emotion...especially for Tech.
    I think he would love to be calling for his alma mater. He loves the business and LaTech.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Dawg View Post
    I'll take Cramer over White any day!
    That's just nuts. Cramer doesn't even like LaTech. It's a part time job to him.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBulldog1962 View Post
    No shot. Nick is a billion times better than Cramer. Too bad he also works for a university that sucks.
    Exactly right! He had to take the job that was offered.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Cramer and San lack emotion. San asks the most obvious questions in interviews that can be asked. Granted, I know both of these guys have other obligations throughout the day, but dang, do a small amount of prep. I would love to be on the afternoon show.
    Hence.why they brought me back to run the show.if your serious shoot me a message. Everyone thinks they can do it till the red light is on.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Hence.why they brought me back to run the show.if your serious shoot me a message. Everyone thinks they can do it till the red light is on.
    You do a very good job.

I know I couldn't do it.

I will always stand up for my school, though.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

As you should 77

I feel the same way about 97.7

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    You do a very good job.

I know I couldn't do it.

I will always stand up for my school, though.
    As you should 77

I feel the same way about 97.7

False analogy

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

I have to change stations when Nick is on.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

I like most of the guys on 97.7 and listen most days. I've listened to Nick White doing baseball play-by-play and think he does a good job. I don't think Cramer's play-by-play is as good, but he's not terrible and he does know the game. We're all spoiled by Dave -- no one is as good as The Nitzer.

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    no one is as good as The Nitzer.
    100% agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    I don't think Cramer's play-by-play is as good, but he's not terrible and he does know the game.
    It's terrible when you know the next day he is going to lump us in with ulm and Grambling and "those type schools". This is after he called the games when we beat the SNOT out of the whole bunch. He's more worried about upsetting the 200 ulm and 10 Grambling fans than being honest about his reporting. Aaron and Nick White can do it, why can't our employee?

He is horrible and does NOT like Tech except for the paycheck.

Monty your my boy and i respect the hell out of you but Mark not liking Tech is 10000 false. He has had seats in the skybox for 10 years. He did that in exchange of taking money for all the stuff he makes for tech on a yearly basis. Instead of cash and the man makes very little money as it is.He is also the reason we have a postgame call in show. I wasnt going to listen to myself talk for an hour when we have a 50/50 shot of getting calls.. Depends on the week. We went thru the "true tech guys" and nobody stepped up. Mark did. So yea alot of the criticism i agree with. MArk not caring about Tech isnt one of them.

Monty your my boy and i respect the hell out of you but Mark not liking Tech is 10000 false. He has had seats in the skybox for 10 years. He did that in exchange of taking money for all the stuff he makes for tech on a yearly basis. Instead of cash and the man makes very little money as it is.He is also the reason we have a postgame call in show. I wasnt going to listen to myself talk for an hour when we have a 50/50 shot of getting calls.. Depends on the week. We went thru the "true tech guys" and nobody stepped up. Mark did. So yea alot of the criticism i agree with. MArk not caring about Tech isnt one of them.
    Yeah I've heard all that before.

If he cares about LaTech he should show it on in broadcasts when LaTech is paying him. He was certainly not a Tech homer on the post game football show.

If he wants to be neutral on his daily shows fine, but he DOES NOT need to say "schools like ULM and Tech" over and over and over...

There is nothing alike about the two schools.

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Ever thought of making a trio for the post game show? Lanny James would be a nice addition if he wants. Just an idea.

You couldnt pay me enough money to have laney haha.

And madd i cant help him with his enthusiasm on his play by play. I can on the comparison on the show.

+ Reply to Thread