+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Schedule Wisconsin OOC?

Big Dog Cory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud of Cory's Avatar

Re: Schedule Wisconsin OOC?

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    If Cory was looking for shock value in this post he certainly got it. He could have stated his case without dissing the entire LaTech family...

Some of you agree that we have not played a team from the Big10 worth a damn. Michigan State has been forgotten.

Some of you agree that Illinois has been consistently horrible. They have certainly not been a top team, but they were predicted and favored to beat us both times we played them and we beat them handily. Apparently that means nothing.

Since some of you agree with Cory about others laughing at us. Who laughs at us? lsu band wagon fans? Tech grads who wear purple and yellow? LaLaff and nlulm fans?

D80's comment was no more shocking that Cory's.
    Maddawg, I meant no disrespect. I have a great deal of respect for you and a high level of value for the things you post. I apologize if my post came across as insulting. That was not my intention.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    To be frank, I could really care less...
    Couldn't or could not care less...

Big Dog Cory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud of Cory's Avatar

I can't get anything past maddawg, lol. Either way, I deleted the post he's referring to. Sorry if I disrespected anyone. To be clear, I would love to see Tech playing with the upper crust of the B1G. If our program continues to evolve, who knows what could happen?! Realistically, we just aren't quite there yet. That being said, I do think we have the second best football team in the state, and we are definitely one of the better teams in our conference.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    I can't get anything past maddawg, lol. Either way, I deleted the post he's referring to. Sorry if I disrespected anyone. To be clear, I would love to see Tech playing with the upper crust of the B1G. If our program continues to evolve, who knows what could happen?! Realistically, we just aren't quite there yet. That being said, I do think we have the second best football team in the state, and we are definitely one of the better teams in our conference.
    Yes, just ignore D80 from now on. He's just an old fart who get's excited over soccer and WBB.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Yes, just ignore D80 from now on. He's just an old fart who get's excited over soccer and WBB.
    And the Tour de France too!

But, that doesn't change the fact some of you...and you know who you are....took a TIC comment seriously, and then got caught in your own mess.

It's okay, I still like SOME of you.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Is this something about Wisconsin?
    (emoticon has a TIC - a play on "words" there)

+ Reply to Thread