+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For the "Healthy" LSU Fan

Big Dog Slackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the rough

For the "Healthy" LSU Fan

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Re: For the "Healthy" LSU Fan

Yep, there's nothing like a good ol' cattail corn dog! Enjoy, Tigger faithful!

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Euell Gibbons would appreciate that.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    Euell Gibbons would appreciate that.
    You reckon they taste like wild hickory nuts?

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

"Ever eat a pine tree? Some parts are edible!"

I've witnessed tiger fans eating the bark off a few when they had their game faces on. At least, I guess that's what they were doing.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    "Ever eat a pine tree? Some parts are edible!"

I've witnessed tiger fans eating the bark off a few when they had their game faces on. At least, I guess that's what they were doing.
    Was that first sentence from an old Carol Burnett Show skit?

Regarding you second paragraph, does that make them "Face Painters"?

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Was that first sentence from an old Carol Burnett Show skit?

Regarding you second paragraph, does that make them "Face Painters"?
    That was the opening lines of one of the old Euell Gibbons' Grape Nuts commercials.

Big Dog Slackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Wish I could find the Caro Burnett show skit with I think it was John Byner; funny stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XJMIu18I8Y

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    That was the opening lines of one of the old Euell Gibbons' Grape Nuts commercials.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QffEYYotXIk

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    Yes, I know; I posted it to show that Euell said that even cattails were edible. Like I said, I wish I could find the skit from the Carol Burnett show; John Byner's spoof about Euell was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Slackdog View Post
    Yes, I know; I posted it to show that Euell said that even cattails were edible. Like I said, I wish I could find the skit from the Carol Burnett show; John Byner's spoof about Euell was hilarious.
    Equal to that was the skit about the wine tasting contest where one taster claimed to be able to identifiy the name of the girl who stomped the grapes. I believe Anthony Newly was one of the tasters. Maybe one taster was a distinguished wine expert and the other a homeless wino.

Having dinner at Notini's in Bossier, I notice what appeared to be a family of four with the dad holding up a few fingers on each hand and communicating with a child of maybe age 6. I pointed an said, "math lesson." My high school daughter said, "yes, but who's the teacher and who's the student?" I had failed to notice the purple LSU hat on the dad.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Having dinner at Notini's in Bossier, I notice what appeared to be a family of four with the dad holding up a few fingers on each hand and communicating with a child of maybe age 6. I pointed an said, "math lesson." My high school daughter said, "yes, but who's the teacher and who's the student?" I had failed to notice the purple LSU hat on the dad.
    They were probably seeing who picked the most boogers.

+ Reply to Thread