+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: C-USA Baseball Championship Tournament

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. LA Tech Bats, Sutton’s Arm Leads to Rout of Charlotte

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Facing elimination in the 2016 Conference USA Championship, Louisiana Tech quickly put an end to any doubts when the Bulldogs put up double-digit numbers for the second day in a row thanks to a season-high 18 hits to run-rule Charlotte, 13-3, in a shortened eight-inning contest Thursday morning at Pete Taylor Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: C-USA Baseball Championship Tournament

FIU wins in 11 (3-1) over ODU. ODU had bases loaded with 1 out but a popup and strikeout end the game.

ODU is out.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Baseball. LA Tech Bats, Sutton’s Arm Leads to Rout of Charlotte

Good win and should really help secure a bid. I think we are in the regionals.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    You don't think Dave wouldn't love to be calling the games? He had no choice because of Learfields cheap BS. We've been hearing how Cramer is our "rally possum". I enjoy baseball juju, but this is ridiculous.

I've NEVER complained about the job he does calling baseball games.
    I thought Nitz was calling MiLB and had been for many years at this time.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Enjoying the broadcast of the C-USA tournament game between FAU and Rice. Do you know why? Check it out.

Big Dog NavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to all

Ever since we lost yesterday, I kept thinking about this (see link) - language warning NSFW
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xir_ynJWsH8

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    I'll give you that. However it was meant to be funny!
    Because it is ridiculous to give credit to an announcer..Thats the point ! To give Cramer credit for it is insane. That is the JOKE!
    But lets go ahead and end this. We are apples and oranges on a lot of different things. However I think we can agree just keep winning. This has been an amazing run by this team. Couldn't be happier for them.
    Could you give me a little background on Cramer? Also, I thought Dave always called MiLB at this time of year. I certainly did not know there was any controversy. Would you please enlighten me? Thanks

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Could you give me a little background on Cramer?
    He lives across the hall from Jerry, kind of an avant garde entrepreneur.
    Kramer.jpg

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Nitz calls independent baseball, not MiLB games.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Which Owls would you prefer to play tomorrow -- Rice or FAU?

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I'd guess FAU since we haven't faced their pitchers this year. With the pitcher advantage, it would be harder to beat FAU twice in a row.

Bulldog S'PortDawg is a jewel in the roughS'PortDawg is a jewel in the roughS'PortDawg is a jewel in the roughS'PortDawg is a jewel in the roughS'PortDawg is a jewel in the roughS'PortDawg is a jewel in the roughS'PortDawg is a jewel in the roughS'PortDawg is a jewel in the roughS'PortDawg is a jewel in the roughS'PortDawg is a jewel in the roughS'PortDawg is a jewel in the rough

Rice is up 3-1 bottom of the 5th. I'd rather face Rice again. We've had their number for the majority of innings we've played them. And I'd love the dawgs to be the ones to knock 'em out of the tourney.

+ Reply to Thread