+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D1 Baseball Says LA Tech is in NCAA Tourney

Administrator & 2006 Men's Progressive Bracket Champion Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: D1 Baseball Says LA Tech is in NCAA Tourney

I want 40 wins...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Bulldog rlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    For the NCAA tournament experts, is there any specific advantage of getting a 2 seed over a 3 region in these local regionals? 2 plays 3 in the first round anyway.
    Only advantage is having the field first in the 2/3 game.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    It's hard for anyone to make a case against us. How can you have a 7-3 record against the top 50 and not get into a field of 64?
    Concerned about playing Rice for a 4th time in less than a week. Which team will have advantage after the past weekends drama and game that lasted over 4hrs? How well must we do in our tournament? A 9:00 am 1st game?

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

I have been thinking this through. I am concerned just for the simple fact when a guy that is a hitter walks up in a game and is 0-6< I pretty much felt he was due. I would rather see a batter who is 0-6 at the time than 3-3....baseball is so much about odds and streaks more than most sports. BUT I do believe our guys are not afraid of ANY pitcher that Rice will throw and will give them their money's worth. It will be an accomplishment to beat them 4 times in a row but something that can be done. We have confidence against them. They have redemption in mind. Whoever comes to play will win that game.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute OLDBLUE's Avatar

My gosh. It seems this team has more HBP's per game than I remember some past teams having hits.
    A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind. Prov 18:2
    (OLDBLUE does not necessarily express the opinion of the owner of the moniker OLDBLUE, or its staff. Any inference to that validity is expressly denied by the owner of the OLDBLUE moniker. Should any such posted remark seem irresponsible or mean, send hate mail and terse responses directly to OLDBLUE's PM for OLDBLUE's official explination. Snotty responses on the open forum will not be tolerated and may result in immediate and aggressive legal response.)

"It is only when you do not have hope in a society that you join a suicide bomber team." - G.W. Bush, the hated President
    "Life without Hope in Christ is spiritual suicide" - Cowpatty, a little stinker

+ Reply to Thread