+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D1 Baseball Says LA Tech is in NCAA Tourney

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: D1 Baseball Says LA Tech is in NCAA Tourney

I want 40 wins...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog rlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    For the NCAA tournament experts, is there any specific advantage of getting a 2 seed over a 3 region in these local regionals? 2 plays 3 in the first round anyway.
    Only advantage is having the field first in the 2/3 game.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    It's hard for anyone to make a case against us. How can you have a 7-3 record against the top 50 and not get into a field of 64?
    Concerned about playing Rice for a 4th time in less than a week. Which team will have advantage after the past weekends drama and game that lasted over 4hrs? How well must we do in our tournament? A 9:00 am 1st game?

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

I have been thinking this through. I am concerned just for the simple fact when a guy that is a hitter walks up in a game and is 0-6< I pretty much felt he was due. I would rather see a batter who is 0-6 at the time than 3-3....baseball is so much about odds and streaks more than most sports. BUT I do believe our guys are not afraid of ANY pitcher that Rice will throw and will give them their money's worth. It will be an accomplishment to beat them 4 times in a row but something that can be done. We have confidence against them. They have redemption in mind. Whoever comes to play will win that game.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

My gosh. It seems this team has more HBP's per game than I remember some past teams having hits.

+ Reply to Thread