+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Had to come over and give my props on the sweep of Rice

Varsity Bulldog SpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant future

Had to come over and give my props on the sweep of Rice

Rice had never been swept in a CUSA series. For your Dogs to get that done is a great achievement. Meanwhile my Eagles were getting swept by FIU. I have had better weekends. Still, I am so happy for your team, your program and you great fans. Any fans coming to the Pete for the tournament, have a safe trip and good luck. You are my pick to win the tourney.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Had to come over and give my props on the sweep of Rice

It was a fun weekend in Ruston for sure. Hope the turnout is great for the tourney. Sadly, my family will not be able to make the trip.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadEagle View Post
    Rice had never been swept in a CUSA series. For your Dogs to get that done is a great achievement. Meanwhile my Eagles were getting swept by FIU. I have had better weekends. Still, I am so happy for your team, your program and you great fans. Any fans coming to the Pete for the tournament, have a safe trip and good luck. You are my pick to win the tourney.
    What was that all about? Saving your arms for the tournament?

Varsity Bulldog SpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post

What was that all about? Saving your arms for the tournament?
    Unfortunately it is the history of this program under Scott Berry to falter at the end of the season. He did not disappoint again this year. I look for USM to struggle in the tournament also. Hopefully not, but it is what we have come to expect. Not poor mouthing, just the way it has been. Hopefully, your Dogs and my Eagles can make some noise in a Regional.

+ Reply to Thread