+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Radio Coverage

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Radio Coverage

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    My rule has been to turn off data when entering the house, but I'm the only one who follows my rule. Apparently this billing cycle started off with an excessive amount of data usage by the kiddos due to my faulty wifi connection. The notices started coming in week 1. No data this month.

Also, I've found that the All Access audio from Red Peach uses very little data when traveling.
    Listened to the whole Charlotte game, 23 MB.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    Dry Prong to the South for those who are curious.
    My parents live just south of Colfax, and they can drive to Colfax to get coverage. That is pathetic that that is well south of Ruston and we aren't on in Shreveport? They ought to pick up radio coverage before the playoffs and continue it on! And, if they put out season ticket sales for next year, a bunch of us are in! That's marketing, and I sure hope we did. Anybody that was at that 15 inning Rice game became a fan! My parents are alums and that was their first Tech baseball game ever, and he's ready to add baseball tickets to their football and basketball tickets.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    My biggest problem was my mother-in-law doesn't have Internet... So I watched all day Saturday on the data plan.
    Ouch!

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    My parents live just south of Colfax, and they can drive to Colfax to get coverage. That is pathetic that that is well south of Ruston and we aren't on in Shreveport? They ought to pick up radio coverage before the playoffs and continue it on! And, if they put out season ticket sales for next year, a bunch of us are in! That's marketing, and I sure hope we did. Anybody that was at that 15 inning Rice game became a fan! My parents are alums and that was their first Tech baseball game ever, and he's ready to add baseball tickets to their football and basketball tickets.
    Well I live a mile from the stadium, but gave up season tickets the year after we hosted the WAC tourney and provided an athletic looking ground crew but no team to watch. I suspect that I will re-up next year.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    Your mom and dad don't have a computer with internet service? I listened to the game on 97.7 and also had it on Gametracker. I like Gametracker because you can keep up with the stats. I don't know the rules for blacking out the game on 97.7, but, it wasn't blacked out for any of the tournament games.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Hey Don, remember when we had to drive to the top of that mountain in Arkansas to hear football games?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

duplicate

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Hey Don, remember when we had to drive to the top of that mountain in Arkansas to hear football games?
    I guess Tech sports are more important now than they were back then since people are complaining about lack of radio coverage. It appeared that I was the only one writing letters to the editor of The Morning Paper back in those days when KXKZ was replaced with KPCH. Is The Morning Paper still around? I usually didn't even get the scores of the football games until Monday. It does give me a chuckle seeing you complain about lack of radio coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I guess Tech sports are more important now than they were back then since people are complaining about lack of radio coverage. It appeared that I was the only one writing letters to the editor of The Morning Paper back in those days when KXKZ was replaced with KPCH. Is The Morning Paper still around? I usually didn't even get the scores of the football games until Monday. It does give me a chuckle seeing you complain about lack of radio coverage.
    No you were not the only one back then. When my Tech football was cut off the Tallulah affiliate for an lsu football pre-game for the second time, I was calling Tech raising a ruckus.

I have great radio coverage here. I am not complaining as much as those living outside the listening area who are being forced to listen on cell phones or stay home and listen on the internet.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DQDawg View Post
    Hell, I'm sitting in Dillon, CO, and listening to espn977.com . Don't get much better than this, 5 games in 4 days, fire, couple of good snow showers, a little Booker's. Not fussing at Learfield, the Dawg AD, the baseball coach, the administration, or Donald Trump. Ignorance is BLISS.
    Dillon? God, I love it up there. I had a ski condo up there in Breckenridge (about 15 miles from Dillon) for 8 years until I sold it in Dec 2014. I miss it already. It's great motorcycling country in the summer too. Have fun. June and July is a great time to be up there.

+ Reply to Thread