+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Watch Party?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Watch Party?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I didn't listen to the radio. I watched the game on the C-USA Digital Network. They had the Old Dominion pxp guy calling the game.

Regardless, Tech didn't officially announce the watch party until 10:23 PM before the 10:30 AM event the next morning. There's no excuse for that. All the other schools announced their watch parties long before our folks did.
    I was announced on the radio station directly after the game Saturday on closing.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I did hear Saturday on the radio, either during or after the game (after I believe), the watch party was free and open to the public at the DAC !

And here it is as well!

http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m...052916aaa.html

It was on the radio Saturday guys! How long did you guys listen after the game?
    I was announced on the radio station directly after the game Saturday on closing.
    Your covering up for your AD BFF is shameless.

They made the decision at 10ish last night (to invite the public and media). Check the beloved twitter that so many depend on.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

75% of people turn a radio broadcast off after the game is over. Not to mention, the only people that listen on the radio are those within 30 minutes of Ruston or those with the motivation and technical savy (albeit minimal) to find online streaming. For the purposes of this conversation, you have to count the official announcement as when the public was informed.

Varsity Bulldog 79trueblue is a jewel in the rough79trueblue is a jewel in the rough79trueblue is a jewel in the rough79trueblue is a jewel in the rough79trueblue is a jewel in the rough79trueblue is a jewel in the rough79trueblue is a jewel in the rough79trueblue is a jewel in the rough79trueblue is a jewel in the rough79trueblue is a jewel in the rough79trueblue is a jewel in the rough 79trueblue's Avatar

I hope I'm wrong but 4 teams from C USA is a long shot. Average number selected in conference history is 3.15. Chose Te h and Marshall bithches. Chose Marshall and Tech rightfully complains. 5 teams - no way. Hope I'm wrong.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    All are top 16 rpi except Virginia at 17. Only top 16 not to get a host is Coastal Carolina at 12.

Went also strictly by the rpi rankings.

Based on that, we're almost certain to be at OleMiss, A&M or LSU.

I soooo hope we are sent to Lafayette, though, as a #2 seed. Just being there would seriously be pissing on their parade/limelight.
    If they go strictly by RPI and proximity, we should be the 2 seed in Oxford.

Oklahoma State is one slot below us and A@M is one slot ahead of Ole Miss.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 79trueblue View Post
    I hope I'm wrong but 4 teams from C USA is a long shot. Average number selected in conference history is 3.15. Chose Te h and Marshall bithches. Chose Marshall and Tech rightfully complains. 5 teams - no way. Hope I'm wrong.
    Fortunately the baseball selection is still fair. We are 31. Almost, if not all, of those who were supposed to won their conference for the auto bid. Potential #4s who did not get the auto bid get left at home. Potential #2s don't.

Marshall was never a factor unless the won the tournament. Not sure of their final RPI, but it was still in the 60s Saturday.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Fortunately the baseball selection is still fair. We are 31. Almost, if not all, of those who were supposed to won their conference for the auto bid. Potential #4s who did not get the auto bid get left at home. Potential #2s don't.

Marshall was never a factor unless they won the tournament. Not sure of their final RPI, but it was still in the 60s Saturday.
    Marshall's final is 60. A screwing for us would be a 3 seed in Gainsville, not missing the tourney completely.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 79trueblue View Post

Looks like you've had a rough night. I don't think they're having a watch party to watch us not get invited!

Puppy alex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nicealex.dog is just really nice

this morning, both d1 baseball and baseball America have us as #2 seed in BR, for what that is worth

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

I wouldn't want to be in LSU's regional. They've been hot lately.

Champ JDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant future JDubyadawg's Avatar

Twitter. Facebook. Posting on the website. The problem with communicating information these days is not that you can't do it, it's how you do it. One thing that seems to be missing is this old ancient thing of "email". It seems I receive an email everyday from the online LA Tech merchandise store - aka as Fanatics Retail Group about ordering stuff. You have to use all of it and not give up on any of it and a simple email blast about the watch party would have been great. Would it have made a big difference in attendance, probably not. I honestly believe they tie themselves in knots over in Ruston trying to decide who to invite or not invite to different events.

Quote Originally Posted by JDubyadawg View Post
    I honestly believe they tie themselves in knots over in Ruston trying to decide who to invite or not invite to different events.
    No need in putting oneself in a position to force a conversation with the "common fans".

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    I wouldn't want to be in LSU's regional. They've been hot lately.
    I kinda wanna frick up LSU's year

Anybody going to the party?

+ Reply to Thread