+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Secret service agent rocks clinton campaign with book

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Secret service agent rocks clinton campaign with book

I can't say I like Trump, all that much. I supported Rubio, Cruz, and maybe Scott Walker a little as the Repub nominee. But, Trump is the nominee. So, what now? Given my choices I'm voting for Trump. I know the klintons and their ilk have sold out the USA many times. I could list such times, but most posters on this forum know them already, as this is a well-informed group. So, will Trump also sell out the USA? I don't know....maybe. But a "maybe" is better than a "definite yes." And, I also think Trump could be that monkey wrench that wrecks the whole intrenched political establishment, both repubs and democraps. This could turn out to be a good thing. Trump is just the kind of guy who could, and would! destroy the political system in place. Tear it down, so it could be rebuilt better. (I can dream....can't I?)

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

But would it be better? Trump is a cartoon. A caricature of what the left thinks the right is all about. He is giving the establishment all they need to drive a final knife into our backs and ensure they control everything and ensuring there can never be a person with the slightest of conservative beliefs without another revolution.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

We are screwed either way. It's a sad state of affairs when these two clowns are the best we have to offer.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I can't say I like Trump, all that much. I supported Rubio, Cruz, and maybe Scott Walker a little as the Repub nominee. But, Trump is the nominee. So, what now? Given my choices I'm voting for Trump. I know the klintons and their ilk have sold out the USA many times. I could list such times, but most posters on this forum know them already, as this is a well-informed group. So, will Trump also sell out the USA? I don't know....maybe. But a "maybe" is better than a "definite yes." And, I also think Trump could be that monkey wrench that wrecks the whole intrenched political establishment, both repubs and democraps. This could turn out to be a good thing. Trump is just the kind of guy who could, and would! destroy the political system in place. Tear it down, so it could be rebuilt better. (I can dream....can't I?)
    I agree with most of this. I hate that I have to vote for Trump. No one knows for sure what he will do. I'm quite sure that not only would he wreck the establishment but also what's left of the Constitution (not much).

I can't vote for Hillary, EVER. So I guess it's the ego maniacal used car salesman.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Have you ever wondered why Hillary doens't come out of the closet and announce her lesbianism?

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Have you ever wondered why Hillary doens't come out of the closet and announce her lesbianism?
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...24088155,d.eWE

+ Reply to Thread