+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Cal State Fullerton - Game 2

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Re: Cal State Fullerton - Game 2

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Isabella - Cameron Linck made me laugh with this line

"All credit to (the hitters). I don't know why I'm up here but thank you for the opportunity."
    He did great today- that is why. It was huge to keep us from having to use a lot of pitchers today.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Like that idea!

Puppy TitanPride is just really niceTitanPride is just really niceTitanPride is just really niceTitanPride is just really niceTitanPride is just really niceTitanPride is just really niceTitanPride is just really niceTitanPride is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Do you know what happened to your starting pitcher? What was wrong with him?
    Pulled hamstring last start. He is normally our #1. Delayed his start here as long as possible, but he couldn't overcome it.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TitanPride View Post
    Pulled hamstring last start. He is normally our #1. Delayed his start here as long as possible, but he couldn't overcome it.
    Your coach said he had "breathing issues".

If you watched during the time they were "examining" him on the mound your coach was hilarious. He was like, "...in all my years, I don't think I've ever heard such BS..."

Of course I'm not sure what he was saying, but he had a smirk on his face when saying it.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Cameron Linck pitched an amazing game Sunday vs CSF. This was the first time I had seen him pitch so I was following closely. He was filling up the strike zone and it was the 3rd inning before he threw his second ball, everything else-strikes! It was really hot and they touched him for a couple of runs in the 6th but he pitched lights out and was huge on the mound. Had a lot of fun watching his performance and the dawgs break out the bats after game of vs these guys.

Varsity Bulldog Docman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to all

Cameron Linck is from Kingwood, TX. Glad to see Tech got another Kingwood product. My daughter was on the track team way back in 89-93.

+ Reply to Thread