+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I declare...

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Re: I declare...

To tha PIT. (always wanted to say that)

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWillisDawg View Post
    Rice is on the verge of beating LSU to win the BR regional. So that makes the Dawgs the best team in LA, right?
    Too early to say that- darn it, the score is 2-1 with 1 on and 1 out now. I know Dawg80 will be happy to know Kim's son helped them score. Crap! 3-2 now. I think you jinxed them!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    The Dawgs are #1 in the state! One game....especially in baseball...doesn't mean anything. Gimme a break. If LSU is actually better it's not because of ONE frickin' game! Doesn't prove anything. Tell ya what, SLU is pretty good. Was #5 in the nation in team ERA. What did Rice do? Oh yeah, 17-2 and 15-0. The same Rice team we beat 4 outta 6 recently. Don't sell our Dawgs short.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I'd say it's hard to argue that Tulane was ahead of Tech this season. Tech's RPI has now surpassed Tulane's RPI. Tech finished with a better overall record, and we played in a stronger conference. Tech also had more Top 25 wins than Tulane.
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWillisDawg View Post
    Rice is on the verge of beating LSU to win the BR regional. So that makes the Dawgs the best team in LA, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    we beat rice 4 out of 6, rice 2 of 3 over lsu
    I agree with the above.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Damn you Rice!! You let me down -- sure wanted to see you beat those tigahs.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I agree with the above.
    I don't think "Rice is on the verge of beating LSU to win the BR regional".

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Now I can't get in DJ's face.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    Now I can't get in DJ's face.
    uh...sorry ?

Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    uh...sorry ?
    Posted earlier (posted in jest)

Sorry. The DAWGS have my vote for best team.

AND if Rice beats the chiggers again today I'M GONNA BE IN YOUR FACE!

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Posted earlier (posted in jest)
    Oh, I know. I was trying to joke back at ya. It seems kinda hard on these boards. (soft toss, who's gonna hit it)

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Love to see Tulane on the schedule next year along with SLU again, scrap the SWAC schools and replace them with home and homes or a weekend series. Should be easier to get done now that we are respectable.

+ Reply to Thread