+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MLB Draft

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Re: MLB Draft

Looks like NYC is potentially Bulldog Country ! ! ! !

Varsity Bulldog aggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud of aggiedawg's Avatar

Re: MLB Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    There was a Yankees scout in Starkville the entire weekend. I stood next to him in several of the rain delays...there were other scouts too, White Sox, Rangers are 2 that I remember for sure. I read an article somewhere recently where they told Diehl he was on the "do not draft board", until the Yankees coach saw him pitch.
    I had a Tigers scout sitting behind me. He was highly impressed with Bristo's velocity and movement. He acted as though he had never seen him, but he was at the conference tourney.

+ Reply to Thread