+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2016-2017 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech W. Volleyball. 2016-2017 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Head coach Adriano de Souza and the Louisiana Tech Volleyball program is gearing up to offer three different types of summer camps for all ages at Lambright Intramural Sports Center beginning in July.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Volleyball Reveals 2016 Slate

Head coach Adriano de Souza and Louisiana Tech has announced the 2016 volleyball schedule, which features a total of 29 matches, including four tournaments to open the campaign.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Opens Fall Camp with 2016 Season on the Horizon

In the four days since reporting for fall camp last Sunday, the grind on the volleyball court has been relentless for the Lady Techsters.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Enter Final Stretch of Fall Camp

One week from today, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team will load up on a bus and head to their season opening tournament, the Redhawks Invitational, in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Open Season at Redhawks Invitational

On Thursday morning, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team loaded up on a bus destined for Cape Girardeau, Missouri, signaling a start of the 2016 season.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Madeline Davis Sets School Record in Collegiate Debut

Madeline Davis, a true freshman, recorded a school record 13 blocks in the Lady Techsters season opener against UIC at the Redhawks Invitational on Friday morning at the Show Me Center in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Completes Dramatic Comeback Over Southeast Missouri

After dropping the first two sets of the afternoon to Southeast Missouri, Louisiana Tech dug deep and rallied to win the final three sets in dramatic fashion to claim their first win of the 2016 season.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Hit the Road for Memphis Invitational

Coming off a dramatic, come from behind victory to close out the Redhawks Invitational against Southeast Missouri, the Lady Techsters are back in action on Friday for a double-header at the Memphis Invitational, hosted by the University of Memphis.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Sweeps Double Header at Tiger Invitational

On day one of the Tiger Invitational, Louisiana Tech swept through the competition, defeating Eastern Illinois 3-1 and Jackson State 3-0.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters fall to Memphis

On the final day of the Tiger Invitational, Louisiana Tech missed an opportunity to sweep the weekend slate, dropping the finale to Memphis 3-1 on Saturday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Set for Home Opener Against UAPB

Coming off of a 2-1 weekend at the Tiger Inivtiational in Memphis, the Lady Techsters take to their home court for the first time this season in a 7 p.m. matchup against Arkansas-Pine Bluff on Wednesday night at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Blank UAPB in Home Opener

Louisiana Tech’s home opener against Arkansas – Pine Bluff on Wednesday night could not have gone better if you were a Lady Techster, as LA Tech took the match in straight sets in front of 215 fans in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Set for EIU Panther Classic

For the third straight weekend, the Louisiana Tech Volleyball program is on the road, this time heading to the EIU Panther Classic in Charleston, Illinois.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Immense Comeback Falls Just Short

Trailing 14-11 in a winner-take-all fifth set, Louisiana Tech dug deep to win three straight points, but it wasn’t enough as Bowling Green would regroup to win the set and match 16-14.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Host Jackson State on Tuesday

Coming off of a thrilling victory to cap the EIU Panther Classic, the Lady Techsters hit the floor at the Thomas Assembly Center for a 7 p.m. matchup with Jackson State tomorrow night.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread