+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2016-2017 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Dominate Jackson State in Straight-Set Victory

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

On Tuesday night at the Thomas Assembly Center, Louisiana Tech dominated from start to finish defeating Jackson State in straight sets in their final home match before Conference USA play starts later this month.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Set for Final Non-Conference Tournament

As Louisiana Tech volleyball (6-5) enters their final weekend of non-conference play, a tall order awaits the Lady Techsters at the Tulsa Volleyball Invitational on Friday and Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Topple Lady Demons, 4-1

With a 3-1 (25-20, 23-25, 25-19, 25-19) victory over Northwestern State on Friday afternoon to open the Tulsa Volleyball Invitational, Louisiana Tech (7-5) has matched its best start to a season since 2010.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Defeat Oral Roberts 3-1, Plays for Championship at 7 p.

Off to the programs best start since 2010, the Lady Techsters (8-5) once again found themselves on the winning side of things, taking down Oral Roberts this morning 3-1 (21-25, 28-26, 25-19, 25-16) in their second game of the Tulsa Invitational.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Open C-USA Play at Rice

Louisiana Tech volleyball is off to their best start since the 2010 season and they’ll look to keep that momentum going as they open Conference USA play on Sunday afternoon on the road in Houston, Texas against West division-foe Rice.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Falls to Rice in C-USA Opener

Louisiana Tech (8-7, 0-1 C-USA) opened Conference USA play on Sunday afternoon in Houston, Texas, falling to Rice (9-7, 2-0 C-USA) in straight sets (25-18, 25-14, 25-12).

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Hosts WKU in C-USA Home Opener

On Friday night, Louisiana Tech (8-7, 0-1 C-USA) will take the court for their first home Conference USA matchup of the 2016 slate, taking on national powerhouse Western Kentucky (14-2, 2-0 C-USA) at 7 p.m. in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Falls to WKU

Louisiana Tech (8-8, 0-2 C-USA) opened Conference USA-play on Friday night at the Thomas Assembly Center, falling in straight sets (25-13, 25-14, 25-19) to reigning conference champion WKU (15-2, 3-0 C-USA).

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Falls to North Texas

Louisiana Tech continued Conference USA play on Sunday afternoon in the Thomas Assembly Center, falling to North Texas 3-0 (25-23, 25-22, 25-12).

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Hosts UL-Monroe on Tuesday Night

On Tuesday night the Lady Techsters will take a break from conference play, hosting I-20 foe UL-Monroe at 7 p.m. in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Drops Contest to ULM

The Lady Techsters struggled to find any offensive rhythm on Tuesday night in the Thomas Assembly Center falling to ULM in straight sets (26-24, 25-22, 25-18).

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Re: W. Volleyball. 2016-2017 News

well...that sucks

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Volleyball Hosts Middle Tennessee on Friday Night

Louisiana Tech will get right back into Conference USA play on Friday night, when the Lady Techsters host Middle Tennessee (4-14, 1-3 C-USA) in the Thomas Assembly Center at 7 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Defeat Middle Tennessee, 3-1

LA Tech (9-10, 1-3 C-USA) picked up their first conference win of the season in impressive fashion, defeating Middle Tennessee 3-1 (4-15, 1-4 C-USA) on Friday night in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Falls in Battle with UAB

The Lady Techsters and the Blazer went toe-to-toe in Birmingham on Sunday afternoon, but ultimately UAB came out on top, defeating Louisiana Tech 3-1 (25-17, 27-25, 22-25, 20-25).

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread