+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2016-2017 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Battle Grambling Tonight in TAC

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech will take a break from Conference USA play tonight when the Lady Techsters host I-20 foe, Grambling State at 7 p.m. in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Volleyball Downs Grambling, 3-1

Taking a break from Conference USA play, LA Tech (10-11) took care of Grambling State in straight sets (25-16, 25-8, 25-16) on Wednesday night in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Set for Weekend C-USA Matches

Following a straight-set victory over Grambling State on Wednesday night, the Louisiana Tech volleyball program will be back in action for two Conference USA-matches this weekend.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Fall to Southern Miss

Louisiana Tech (10-12, 1-5 C-USA) continued Conference USA play on Friday, falling to Southern Miss (15-6, 4-2 C-USA) 3-0 (25-16, 25-18, 25-23) in Hattiesburg.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Drops Battle with Marshall

It was a battle on Sunday afternoon in the Thomas Assembly Center, but Marshall would come out on top, defeating Louisiana Tech 3-1 (25-23, 25-23, 28-30, 25-20).

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Set for Florida Road Swing

Louisiana Tech volleyball continues conference play this weekend with a two-game road swing in the Sunshine State, taking on Florida Atlantic at 6 p.m. on Friday and FIU at 12 p.m. on Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Falls to FAU, 3-0

In game one of a two-game road trip in South Florida, Louisiana Tech fell to Florida Atlantic 3-0 (25-16, 25-15, 25-12, 25-20) on Friday night in Boca Raton, Florida.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Falls to FIU, 3-1, in Miami

On Sunday afternoon in Miami, Florida, the Lady Techsters went toe-to-toe with FIU (8-15, 2-7 C-USA), but came up short, falling to the Panthers, 3-1 (25-15, 25-21, 19-25, 25-17).

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Volleyball Hosts Two Matches This Weekend

Louisiana Tech returns home to the Thomas Assembly Center for two matches this weekend, first taking on UTEP (4-18, 2-7 C-USA) on Friday night at 7 p.m. and then UTSA (15-5, 6-2 C-USA) on Sunday at 1 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Aviles Makes History as Volleyball Tops UTEP, 3-1

On a memorable night at the Thomas Assembly Center, Alejandra Aviles (“Lala”) set the program record for digs in a career, while also leading Louisiana Tech to their second conference victory of the season.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Stuns UTSA, 3-0

On Sunday afternoon in the Thomas Assembly Center, Louisiana Tech handed UTSA (16-6, 7-3 C-USA) just their third conference loss of the season in dominating fashion, defeating the Roadrunners in straight sets.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bulldog DiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to all DiamondDawg36's Avatar

Re: W. Volleyball. LA Tech Stuns UTSA, 3-0

Great Tech Weekend! Went to the Baseball Alumni Dinner that coach Burroughs and staff hosted Friday night, baseball scrimmage Saturday morning, football Saturday night, and watched the Lady Techsters on Sunday afternoon whoop up on UTSA in volleyball. Made for a busy weekend but we love the time my family and I get to spend in Ruston. Go Bulldawgs!!

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Looks to Continue Success on Road Swing

On Friday night, Louisiana Tech will have the opportunity to accomplish a feat that has not been done by a Lady Techster team since 1999, win three consecutive conference games.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Top Charlotte, 3-1 in Milestone Victory

The last time Louisiana Tech won three consecutive conference games, current Lady Techsters were wandering elementary school halls.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. North Texas Snaps LA Tech Win Streak

On Sunday afternoon in Denton, Texas, North Texas defeated LA Tech 3-1 (23-25, 12-25, 25-18, 15-25), snapping a three-game conference winning streak for the Lady Techsters.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread