+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2016-2017 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Senior Night Set for Thursday Night at 7 p.m.

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

On Thursday night at 7 p.m. in the Thomas Assembly Center, Louisiana Tech will take the floor with an opportunity to clinch their first Conference USA Tournament appearance since the program joined C-USA back in 2013. A victory over Southern Miss would go down as just another marquee victory that the Lady Techsters have celebrated during a memorable 2016 season.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Falls Short in Season Finale

It was a match in which each point was a battle, but it was the Golden Eagles from Southern Miss who prevailed, taking down the Lady Techsters 3-0 (21-25, 28-30, 27-29) on Thursday night in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Volleyball Senior Day Review

Check out what you missed on senior night at the Thomas Assembly Center after the Lady Techsters match against Southern Miss

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. McClure Named to All-Conference Team

On Friday morning, Conference USA announced their list of 11 volleyball student-athletes to the 2017 InTouch Credit Union All-Academic team and Louisiana Tech junior Jacie McClure was among the recipients.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Monne Receives First Team all-Louisiana Honors, Papach Second Team

Marta Monne was named first team all-Louisiana in an announcement released by the Louisiana Sports Writers Association on Wednesday night, while Angela Papach garnered second team all-Louisiana honors.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread