+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Goff to Alabama

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Re: Goff to Alabama -- Looks like it's so.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    nobody said he did. you said 4x which implies $110k, which is waaaaay low
    Reread the previous posts. I wasn't the one that mentioned $110,000; someone else did. I'll let you tell me what Goff's current salary is.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    Reread the previous posts. I wasn't the one that mentioned $110,000; someone else did. I'll let you tell me what Goff's current salary is.
    You mentioned $450K at Bama. I have no idea where you came up with that number.

Nobody knows what Goff's Tech salary is, but I do know his total Tech package is worth much more than $110K.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanno1 View Post
    I understand everything is about money now, I get it. But, dammit don't get emotional and tell how you recruited kids by telling them we are trying to get something special going at Tech, and have one good season, and you leave the players and fans twisting in the wind. Rings hollow to me.
    Yep

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

You mentioned $450K at Bama. I have no idea where you came up with that number.

Nobody knows what Goff's Tech salary is, but I do know his total Tech package is worth much more than $110K.
    I mentioned $450,000 because the average salary of SEC baseball coaches exceeded that amount three years ago.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Everything is dead quiet today. Deal must not be done yet.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar

Our beat writer has not confirmed anything yet.

Sean Isabella ‏@ST_IsabellaTNS 10s10 seconds ago Expecting things to heat up in Tuscaloosa this morning. Not much has changed from my end since last night

http://www.thenewsstar.com/story/spo...ning/85994768/

I'm thinking the "deal is done" being as a press conference is scheduled for 2:00 pm.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I'm thinking the "deal is done" being as a press conference is scheduled for 2:00 pm.
    can you show me where The University of Alabama is saying that the press conference is scheduled? Or an you only point to a Rivals story which was put together yesterday afternoon?
    Good old Memorial Gym

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Where's your confirmation for the presser? Internet message board?

Puppy no1cajunfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeno1cajunfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeno1cajunfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeno1cajunfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeno1cajunfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeno1cajunfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeno1cajunfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeno1cajunfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeno1cajunfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeno1cajunfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeno1cajunfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your time no1cajunfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Good for him. Thanks for putting us back on the map coach! Now, Tommy, prove your worth and go get another winner.
    My momma loves lsu, but I like Lafayette and McNeese.

Where's your confirmation for the presser? Internet message board?
    KTVE NBC has reported that the presser will be at 2:00 pm at Sewell-Thomas Stadium.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    Back on the map???????? You ladies were never on "the map"
    We must be on the map if you had to come over here...what a loser
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

That is a stupid statement from a Cajun, but what else could we expect? I am not going to waste any time trying to educate you.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Puppy no1cajunfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeno1cajunfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeno1cajunfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeno1cajunfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeno1cajunfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeno1cajunfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeno1cajunfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeno1cajunfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeno1cajunfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeno1cajunfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeno1cajunfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your time no1cajunfan's Avatar

Cause its Lafayette. We cook Coon and Possum.

#roadkill

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

KTVE NBC has reported that the presser will be at 2:00 pm at Sewell-Thomas Stadium.

And where do you think Tech-hatin' Gene got that info?

+ Reply to Thread