+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Graet article from one of the best coaches in baseball on Alabama job

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Graet article from one of the best coaches in baseball on Alabama job

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    The figure I saw was $110,000. That was the base salary. I have no clue about any side deals that supplemented his income (and I don't want to hear anything about his camps; every coach has those).
    Everybody saw the $110K figure. There is nothing to back that up. You are a journalist, you should expect the truth from of our AD if you ask that question. Nobody will ask him and if they did, he would not answer.

He was working without a contract. Defend that.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Everybody saw the $110K figure. There is nothing to back that up. You are a journalist, you should expect the truth from of our AD if you ask that question. Nobody will ask him and if they did, he would not answer.

He was working without a contract. Defend that.
    A) I'm not defending anything. I'm putting out information that I have found. B) Not "everybody" saw the $110K figure. I hadn't seen it on BB&B. I went and found it myself online. C) I can't find an actual source to go with it. It's just a Google doc that lists all of the public school coach's salaries from Conference USA. I know there are major media organizations such as USA Today that publish those lists from public records requests. I don't know if this is one of those.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

+ Reply to Thread