+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Funny

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Funny

I rented "10 Cloverfield Lane" last night with John Goodman. I am not really recommending it, as it was very odd, but somewhat entertaining. A girl gets kidnapped and held in a basement with another guy by John Goodman. Then, it gets a little Sci Fi at the end. Very strange - especially the ending.

It is set in Louisiana, though. The guy trapped in the basement stated that he grew up and stayed within a 40 mile radius of Lafayette his whole life. He ran track in high school and got a scholarship "up there at Louisiana Tech", but when the time came to leave, he was too nervous. He stated he was "scared to go up there with all those smart people" and never caught the bus. Still held on to his bus ticket to Ruston. I laughed so hard when that came up and was not expecting us to be mentioned. Usually, they would state lsu.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Funny

That sounds pretty cool!!!

+ Reply to Thread