+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moo U - Coach Weighs In On the Tech Hire of Burroughs...

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Moo U - Coach Weighs In On the Tech Hire of Burroughs...

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    If you were asking me, I honestly don't know why folks from the ULXs and NSU hate Tech. They actually seem to have a real hatred of our alma mater and alums of Tech. It really does not make sense to me. The ULX folks really get personal in their criticism of us and there is no reasonable explanation. They accuse us of things that we have nothing to do with. They are obviously jealous and insecure. That, I can understand. But, that doesn't give them reason to hate Tech as an institution or alumni as people, nor reason to accuse US of behavior THEY exhibit.
    Because they can't figure us out. "Ruston sucks". Yet we flourish, and they don't. "Smallish enrollment". Yet we flourish, and they don't. "Let 'em rot". Yet we flourish, and they don't.

Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I get it.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Because they can't figure us out. "Ruston sucks". Yet we flourish, and they don't. "Smallish enrollment". Yet we flourish, and they don't. "Let 'em rot". Yet we flourish, and they don't.

I just don't understand the PERSONAL hatred many folks have of us, or at least me. I'm not a very nice person, but no one that knows me personally actually hates me.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

If you were asking me, I honestly don't know why folks from the ULXs and NSU hate Tech. They actually seem to have a real hatred of our alma mater and alums of Tech. It really does not make sense to me. The ULX folks really get personal in their criticism of us and there is no reasonable explanation. They accuse us of things that we have nothing to do with. They are obviously jealous and insecure. That, I can understand. But, that doesn't give them reason to hate Tech as an institution or alumni as people, nor reason to accuse US of behavior THEY exhibit.
    A little sarcasm is warranted given how some of them feel about us. I was agreeing with you...with a little sarcasm.

None of us are losing any sleep over their attitude. We just keep moving forward.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Envy!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog Exes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Wouldn't it be fun if MSU had to come to Ruston next year to play in a regional?
    Who thinks we are in a position or have the facility to host a regional? Lets get real.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exes&Ohs View Post
    Who thinks we are in a position or have the facility to host a regional? Lets get real.
    Apparently you know what it takes to host. Let's see the qualifications you've checked on and what we lack.

Varsity Bulldog Exes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Apparently you know what it takes to host. Why are you saying this? Let's see the qualifications you've checked on and what we lack.
    One who asks that question would not understand even if I drew a picture.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

One who asks that question would not understand even if I drew a picture.
    I know we lack leadership from our Athletic department. Since you know so much state other reasons why...or are you too stupid to look up the qualifications like many of us have already done? Draw a picture and let's see if I can figure it out.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

It takes a bid and a hell of a season. We can certainly accomplish both.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    are you too stupid to look up the qualifications like many of us have already done?
    So that's a yes.

Big Dog LATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really nice LATECH87's Avatar

THIS^

Big Dog LATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really nice LATECH87's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post

YUP

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

The Wreck Tech generation is in decision-making/policy-making decisions. The millennials take their cue from there.

88 envy revived it all.
    Louisiana Tech University

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

both our new head coach and the one he replaced. Hosting a regional is not as taxing as hosting a conference tournament.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

You got the RPI, you need to be ready to host a regional.
    Louisiana Tech University

+ Reply to Thread