UPDATE - 9/13/2017 - A lot of this info is outdated, but PS Vue is still a great option

PS Vue is now available on Roku.

For about $30 you can stream a bunch of channels including ESPN, ESPN2, FS1, FS2, NBC Sports Network.

There is NO CBS Sports Network (but we aren't playing FB their this year). Also, ABC/NBC/Fox are on demand only in most areas - you can watch shows the day after. CBS, PBS and CW are not on at this time. (I recently added an antenna and bought a Tablo to watch the networks).

Also important, FOX Sports Southwest does not look to beavailable in Shreveport, so no Rangers games and no ROOT sports so no Astros. There is a fox sports network, but mainly UFC, poker, etc.

For $5 more you can add a few more sports stations: beIN, Golf, ESPNU, ESPN News, SEC Network (we do play on SECN).

My DirecTV bill is around $114 (over $25 of that bill is equipment, dvr & hd fees).

Here is a great article about PS Vue: http://www.techhive.com/article/3047...ternative.html

You don't have to have a Playstation to get this, you just sign up for a PS account. You can sign up for a free 1-week trial to see if you like it. I plan to cancel DTV next week and save $80/month!

Here is a list of channel options