+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Getting Rid of Cable Just got EASIER!

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute tenacious_dog's Avatar

Re: Getting Rid of Cable Just got EASIER!

Thanks for that. Have wanted to check out this cord cutting but didn't know how to start.

I did a search for broadcaster antennas expecting to see 3, 6 & 12 out of Shreveport. To my surprise the map showed no broadcasters reaching Minden. I guess either they don't broadcast that way any more or push a lot less signal. I like to get the local news & thats been a deterrent to cutting the cord. But recently I noticed ksla saying they are available on Roku. If ktbs will follow suit maybe cord cutting is possible.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    Thanks for that. Have wanted to check out this cord cutting but didn't know how to start.

I did a search for broadcaster antennas expecting to see 3, 6 & 12 out of Shreveport. To my surprise the map showed no broadcasters reaching Minden. I guess either they don't broadcast that way any more or push a lot less signal. I like to get the local news & thats been a deterrent to cutting the cord. But recently I noticed ksla saying they are available on Roku. If ktbs will follow suit maybe cord cutting is possible.
    KSLA is on roku. They are also on PS Vue. Abc, nbc & fox are on demand- no local news.

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

I get 3 & 12 at my camp in Bryceland so you're good with an external antenna

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Here's a good breakdown of services available: 1) What device is each service available? 2) What channels?

http://cordcuttersnews.com/fubo-tv-v...tube-tv-break/

If you are looking to cut the cord, my advice is try a free trial first.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Here's a good breakdown of services available: 1) What device is each service available? 2) What channels?

http://cordcuttersnews.com/fubo-tv-v...tube-tv-break/

If you are looking to cut the cord, my advice is try a free trial first.
    ...and make sure you have a reliable and affordable ISP.
    "eye fo an eye and toof fo a toof" - Idiot in Missouri

+ Reply to Thread