+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So I get this email to renew my LTAC membership

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

Angry So I get this email to renew my LTAC membership

I got this email and clicked on RENEW TODAY....

I want to see all the membership levels, so I click on "here":

That's when I see this:

It's not even updated in the "2016 Brochure":

http://www.latechalumni.com/download...16Brochure.pdf

Puppy nthedawghouse is a glorious beacon of lightnthedawghouse is a glorious beacon of lightnthedawghouse is a glorious beacon of lightnthedawghouse is a glorious beacon of lightnthedawghouse is a glorious beacon of lightnthedawghouse is a glorious beacon of lightnthedawghouse is a glorious beacon of lightnthedawghouse is a glorious beacon of lightnthedawghouse is a glorious beacon of lightnthedawghouse is a glorious beacon of lightnthedawghouse is a glorious beacon of light

Re: So I get this email to renew my LTAC membership

Being a Bulldog fan requires hard work and dedication! We can't take any chances that a casual fan might want to join our ranks!

I just took a peek at the "New look" of our athletics web page. 7 pictures rotating through the opening sequence. 1 of them is blank, 1 of them announces an event that happened days ago, and one of them has the Mississippi State Logo prominently displayed (I know it was a picture of the players, but the picture could have easily been cropped if anyone had been paying attention!

I am not a marketing person. Volumes could be written about what I don't know about marketing. But I am a consumer! I know I like consistency. I like knowing that I can get accurate information in one location. I'm with Bayou Dawg in finding that difficult. I know I like wearing my team colors. Remember "Tech Fans Wear Blue". How long did we work to achieve that??? Wiped out in two years. At various athletic events in the past two years I've been given, red, blue, white, green, pink, and gray t-shirts! And our uniforms?!? Black! Seriously! Some people worry about the color of the T on helmets, and I get it, but holy cow, I don't get black and grey travel unis!

I also know I don't like feeling gouged! As a very frequent attendee and season ticket holder to multiple sports, I think I ought to get a DISCOUNT for buying more seats than I need for multiple sports. Instead, I MUST pay a premium for seats that I have had for 30 years! That doesn't make me feel very appreciated!

I know, I'm old! And that makes it hard to change. I admit it. But I also know that we do a haphazard job, at best, of marketing our athletics events. Every time one of the boys has an idea, we run with it, no matter the long term consequence.

I love the Bulldogs and the Techsters, and I will be in the stands long after this administration is gone. But they sure to make being a loyal fan harder than it needs to be!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

We're all old and seasoned.

For the most part, the athletic administrative staff is not.

When they get the seasoning, they're off to another venue . . . .
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

I guess it's my A.D.D., but it's the little things that matter!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Check out the 2016 football roster. http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m...ootbl-mtt.html

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

http://www.thenewsstar.com/story/spo...ears/85938836/

A new extension with Learfield Sports that was agreed upon last winter will provide $650,000 guaranteed revenue.

"We’ve gone up and done in various sports but having a great plan as it relates to season tickets and growing that base," McClelland said

LTAC (Louisiana Tech Athletic Club) has grown from roughly about $800,000 three years ago to $1.4 million. Next year our goal is $1.6 or $1.7 million in LTAC."

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Check out the 2016 football roster. http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m...ootbl-mtt.html
    to be fair, it does say 2015 roster, but it should be updated - i get your point

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post

A new extension with Learfield Sports that was agreed upon last winter will provide $650,000 guaranteed revenue.

"We’ve gone up and done in various sports but having a great plan as it relates to season tickets and growing that base," McClelland said

LTAC (Louisiana Tech Athletic Club) has grown from roughly about $800,000 three years ago to $1.4 million. Next year our goal is $1.6 or $1.7 million in LTAC."
    When was this article published? I've used my free article reads and can't open it. $650,000 is less than we were getting 4 years ago.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    When was this article published? I've used my free article reads and can't open it. $650,000 is less than we were getting 4 years ago.
    1:57 pm; June 24

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Should this thread be in the Premium Forum?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

LTAC (Louisiana Tech Athletic Club) has grown from roughly about $800,000 three years ago to $1.4 million

Numbers as reported over the years...

2011 - 780 members w/ Minimum contributions total possible--$1,253,850

2012 - 869 members w/ Minimum contributions total possible--$1,337,650

2013 - 1318 members w/ Minimum contributions total possible - $1,577,350

2014 - 860 members w/ Minimum contributions total possible - $1,289,000

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Our AD is a dim bulb...to put it politely!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Our AD is a dim bulb...to put it politely!
    a sandwich with one piece of bread

Varsity Bulldog Exes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post

The Learfield contract extension is NOT a new revenue source as we were already being paid that on an annual basis, its just a renewal.

Quote Originally Posted by Exes&Ohs View Post
    The Learfield contract extension is NOT a new revenue source as we were already being paid that on an annual basis, its just a renewal.
    I quoted TNS article which quoted our AD.

+ Reply to Thread