+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: W. Soccer.2016- 2017 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Doll, Sloan Named to C-USA All-Academic First Team

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech seniors Madison Doll and Kathryn Sloan were named to the 2016 Conference USA InTouch Credit Union Women’s Soccer All-Academic Teams, announced by the league office today.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Season Ends for LA Tech with Quarterfinal Loss to FAU

The Louisiana Tech soccer team was not able to advance in the C-USA Tournament, falling 3-0 to No. 4 seed Florida Atlantic in the quarterfinals on Wednesday afternoon at Transamerica Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Sloan Selected as 2016 CoSIDA Academic All-America of the Year

Louisiana Tech senior forward Kathryn Sloan has received numerous awards during her stellar four-year career on the soccer field and in the classroom, but the honor she received on Tuesday trumps them all.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Sloan Selected as 2016 CoSIDA Academic All-America of the Year

This is huge for Katie and LA Tech. Another Academic All-American is huge but having the #1 scholar-athlete in the sport is BIG.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

This is the other women's team that should've received partial COA stipends. Why on earth did McClelland choose to give volleyball the money instead of soccer? Sherry's program earned it, and soccer has a lot more potential than volleyball.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    This is the other women's team that should've received partial COA stipends. Why on earth did McClelland choose to give volleyball the money instead of soccer? Sherry's program earned it, and soccer has a lot more potential than volleyball.
    No question they earned it. To him who is faithful in little, Tommy says "good luck!"

W. Soccer. Sloan, Kgoale Earn NSCAA All-Region Honors

After being selected to the All-Conference USA Team, Louisiana Tech’s Kathryn Sloan and Nomvula Kgoale added to their hardware by being named to the 2016 NCAA Division I All-Central Region Team, announced by the National Soccer Coaches Association of America.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Sherry, Sloan Earn Top LSWA Honors

For the second time in the last three years, Louisiana Tech women’s soccer claimed two top Louisiana Sports Writers Association honors as the LSWA announced on Sunday that head coach Kevin Sherry was named Co-Coach of the Year and senior forward Kathryn Sloan was named Player of the Year.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Sloan, Kgoale Selected to Scholar All-South Region Team

Louisiana Tech’s Kathryn Sloan and Nomvula Kgoale have been selected to the 2016 NCAA Division I Women’s Scholar All-South Region Teams, announced by the National Soccer Coaches Association of America.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC Signs 10 in 2017 Recruiting Class

The Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team continues to improve with every season, having qualified for the conference tournament four out of the last five years and most recently recording the second most victories in program history with 14 wins.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer to Host Free Coaching Sessions

Louisiana Tech women’s soccer head coach Kevin Sherry announced Monday that the program will be hosting free soccer coaching sessions for players in grades 6-8.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Spring Slate Begins Sunday for LA Tech Soccer

The Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team will spend the next five weekends on the pitch for its spring schedule, beginning on Sunday at Central Arkansas at 1:30 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer Sets Camp Schedule

The Louisiana Tech women’s soccer coaching staff announced Thursday the schedule for three upcoming camps, starting with a Spring ID Camp on April 15.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Kiva Gresham and her Devotion to Family and Soccer

When Kiva Gresham was four years old, people tried to make her switch from playing t-ball with the boys to playing softball with the girls.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer Reaches New Academic Highs, Again

Every year, it seems like the Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team is setting new records on the pitch like this past season when they registered a program-best six league wins and made the conference tournament for a third straight year.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread